Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
I'm a fairly healthy person, and I hope for two ways to CTB. Either to 1. Not have my body found for a long time, or 2. To be found at just the right time to still have my organs viable. (They can take whatever can salvage off of me.) I would very much rather the second option though. I am currently in a position where this would not be a problem for authorities and the like, and I am rather close to a hospital.

Is anyone familiar with methods or ways that might hinder organ donation? Personally I would really rather N, or firearms.

Any input would be very much appreciated. I guess I am quite desperate. Much thanks. <3

Reactions: EphemeralDream and BaconCheeseburger
Your Own Ghost

Your Own Ghost

Human
Mar 12, 2019
I think a firearm would leave most of your organs viable for donation. On my planet, there's been several people, for one reason or another, who have killed themselves in their car right outside the hospital. But when people think organ donation, usually they think major organs, but it's everything - skin, eyes, bones, etc... whatever they need and for all kinds of purposes. Some stuff they can still use even if time has passed.