• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I want to minimize my risk of others "saving" me so I think it is a good idea to try to block others from easily being able to enter my room.
My door has a key lock but I don't have a key for it, maybe I could reverse lock pick it to close it? But I have to say the lock is weird and weak.
Like 0,5 meters away from the door is my bed so I thought about blocking it with something but I can't find anything in my room I could use for that. It is really hard to open a door if a human sits in front of it and sits so that the other person would have to push extremely and even then it is hard, back when I was like 10 I remember when hiding cause else I would have got beaten up I found a little room in which I can sit in front of the door and block it like that and the person who wanted to beat me up was an adult and even though I was a child he couldn't open the door. So something that has the weight of a child would be enough. I can only thing of using the two little shelfs I could maybe combine to block the door.
Any other ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: lessthanperfect and thelookingontheway
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
There is nothing that can prevent them from entering fully. Yes, putting things in the door that have weight to it can delay them from entering. But the amount of minutes it can take are unpredictable . Plus if they call emergency they usually know how to handle with those situations and probably will be saved anyway. The best way to avoid long term health issues coming from a failed attempt is to make sure no one is near or in the place where is being carry out. As long as there is others around, it is meant to go wrong. I would not go ahead if i have doubt regarding others hearing or being present in the place I would be doing it.

Reactions: lessthanperfect, imissmykitten and thelookingontheway
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
There is nothing that can prevent them from entering fully. Yes, putting things in the door that have weight to it can delay them from entering. But the amount of minutes it can take are unpredictable . Plus if they call emergency they usually know how to handle with those situations and probably will be saved anyway. The best way to avoid long term health issues coming from a failed attempt is to make sure no one is near or in the place where is being carry out. As long as there is others around, it is meant to go wrong. I would not go ahead if i have doubt regarding others hearing or being present in the place I would be doing it.
I will do it when my family is shopping but maybe I can save some time if the neighbors call emergency and they have to break the door open first.

Reactions: lessthanperfect
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
#1 rule: always be alone for ctb.

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
Getting a security bar like this would prevent entry, at least for a while.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Getting a security bar like this would prevent entry, at least for a while.
Thanks for that but depending on how small it can be made I don't know how to hide it.

imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
I watched the video in which someone died by night night and he made loud noises while unconscious.
was it the one with the youtuber guy or someone else? i'm not sure then, what could help with this that would not make it uncomfortable.

also this is kind of random, but is that hunter hunter in your profile picture? i haven't watched it yet, so im not sure if im wrong or not

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
was it the one with the youtuber guy or someone else? i'm not sure then, what could help with this that would not make it uncomfortable.
Yes the youtuber, they accused him of some things in the comments and now I am wondered if it is true but this is off topic.
also this is kind of random, but is that hunter hunter in your profile picture? i haven't watched it yet, so im not sure if im wrong or not
Yes, it is from the main character.
Best anime tbh, you should watch it before ctb.

Reactions: lessthanperfect and imissmykitten
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I watched the video in which someone died by night night and he made loud noises while unconscious.
Hi , can you please share the link of that video , thanks

imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
Yes the youtuber, they accused him of some things in the comments and now I am wondered if it is true but this is off topic.

Yes, it is from the main character.
Best anime tbh, you should watch it before ctb.

to be honest, i don't know much about the night night method. is it a type of partial hanging, and if yes is it easier to set up/access than partial hanging? i read through the method and i felt like it sounded complicated, but i'm a bit clueless about this one, so i'm not sure

i might give it a watch! where did you watch it? i usually read manga so im not familiar with streaming anime lol

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
to be honest, i don't know much about the night night method. is it a type of partial hanging, and if yes is it easier to set up/access than partial hanging? i read through the method and i felt like it sounded complicated, but i'm a bit clueless about this one, so i'm not sure
look at the resource thread
i might give it a watch! where did you watch it? i usually read manga so im not familiar with streaming anime lol
I think it is on crunchyroll

Reactions: imissmykitten
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023

you can watch it for free on zoro.to if the website is gonna be up again or on 9anime.me. You can also watch it on crunchyroll but u need to pay like 10 usd I think.

imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
you can watch it for free on zoro.to if the website is gonna be up again or on 9anime.me. You can also watch it on crunchyroll but u need to pay like 10 usd I think.
thank you! yeah crunchyroll is honestly kinda not worth it last time i checked.

imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
look at the resource thread

I think it is on crunchyroll

by the way, sorry if it's offtopic again but since i mentioned it yesterday, i wanted to let you know i watched the first episode of hunter x hunter, and i enjoyed it. usually shonen is not my favorite genre of anime, but it's pretty good and the art style is cool too, so thanks! what's your favorite character in it? i don't mind spoilers <

Reactions: ChronicPainExistent
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
by the way, sorry if it's offtopic again but since i mentioned it yesterday, i wanted to let you know i watched the first episode of hunter x hunter, and i enjoyed it. usually shonen is not my favorite genre of anime, but it's pretty good and the art style is cool too, so thanks! what's your favorite character in it? i don't mind spoilers <
Could you please pm me for that?
Or else I think someone is answering my thread.