• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thedyslexigturtle

Apr 1, 2024
tough on hanging method because i feel most relaxed with that method but i dont want my dad to find me like that and dont want some random dog walker to find me got any ides

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
woods if you can. or hotel, if that's better than your home

Reactions: divinemistress36
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
The best way I've seen is scheduling an email to a local police department stating where your body is.

rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
It's gonna be messy regardless, but fasting ~16h before to remove most of the food inside your body might help a bit?

L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
same here, i am planning for partial, and i live with my parents and booking hotel would raise suspicion, so they will be the first to find my body and hanging at that.. i wish i had access to other routes like SN or anything similar, atleast that would be less traumatizing for them.

T

thedyslexigturtle

Apr 1, 2024
It's gonna be messy regardless, but fasting ~16h before to remove most of the food inside your body might help a bit?
Oh didn't think about the that one thanks

L

LJ85

Future Airdancer
May 20, 2024
It's probably going to sound gross, so I apologize in advance. But without fasting the best option to avoid, uh, mess, would be an adult diaper. In terms of other stuff, I know that I'll be doing full suspension outside of the home in a remote spot with a timed email to the appropriate authorities. I doubt it will be traumatic to the police or medical examiner to find me. I'm also going to wear a blindfold or hood, because the face is definitely the traumatic part of a hanged person. That's just me though. I can't give advice one way or the other.