h0peless

h0peless

Oct 24, 2023
Hi.

I'm a muslim girl living in an islam country. I am done. I have lived and i'm done with it. I recently got accepted into one of the best unis in the world, however i have to move abroad. Being a muslim girl, i have to get approval from my parents. Yes my country is so fucked i have to ask my parents permission to move until im 25. (im 23) And yes this is legally too. my passport is stored with my father and hes not willing to give it to me. i see no way out. im not looking anymore, i've tried everything. easiest otc pill please. i;m done,

i have no rights. im being told im basically a woman thats meant to give birth and thats my legacy.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: silentnights56, Justnotme2 and avoid
D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
So you are two years from being able to move out without needing anyone's permission.

For your university abroad, can you take correspondence or distance learning courses for those first two years? Or can you take courses where you are and transfer the credits to the new university when it is time to go there? The admissions office at the university may be willing to try to work out a plan with you if you explain the situation (and leave out the suicide).

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I feel so sorry for you 🥺 after reading your post I'm so glad that I was born in South Korea tbh