• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
this post is a joke I just didn't find the best place to post it
I saw this in 4chan
>get a loan
>travel the whole world
>ctb
tf the bank suppose to do
ik this is dumb it's just a joke

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Agon321, Sleeper System and 2 others
the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
That's actually a great idea! Gonna screenshot this in case I forget.

Reactions: Sleeper System
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
this post is a joke I just didn't find the best place to post it
I saw this this in 4chan
>get a loan
>travel the whole world
>ctb
tf the bank suppose to do
ik this is dumb it's just a joke
In fact, it isn't wrong. Take a loan and go get some N in a country or anything to CTB, and then just shut every contact you have. So no one will know you died, they just think you left into another country.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
This is very much a common thought to have. You're not going to have to pay them back so who cares.
There are obstacles in place to prevent this as banks aren't stupid but if you can manage to take out
a bunch of loans and get the money in your hands... then fuck it. No one will be responsible for paying it back
even if you give it to a friend or family. Fuck id do it in a heart beat if I was going to ctb.

Reactions: yyytry
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
ten post to żart, po prostu nie znalazłem najlepszego miejsca do opublikowania
Widziałem to w 4chan
> uzyskać pożyczkę
> podróżuj po całym świecie
> ctb
bank powinien to zrobić
ik to jest głupie, to tylko żart
It's not a stupid idea :). Of course, you must be 100% sure of your decision, because there will be no going back. Unfortunately, a potential problem is that someone close to you will have to pay it back. Well, if you don't have anyone like that, I don't see any problems :). I had similar ideas about having a little fun at the end of my life, but at the moment I'm vegetating peacefully.

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
This is very much a common thought to have. You're not going to have to pay them back so who cares.
There are obstacles in place to prevent this as banks aren't stupid but if you can manage to take out
a bunch of loans and get the money in your hands... then fuck it. No one will be responsible for paying it back
even if you give it to a friend or family. Fuck id do it in a heart beat if I was going to ctb.
The danger is if you survive the attempt and then have to live to deal with the consequences
It's not a stupid idea :). Of course, you must be 100% sure of your decision, because there will be no going back. Unfortunately, a potential problem is that someone close to you will have to pay it back. Well, if you don't have anyone like that, I don't see any problems :). I had similar ideas about having a little fun at the end of my life, but at the moment I'm vegetating peacefully.
I don't know how it works in other countries but in the UK debt can't be passed on to other people after you die, it just gets removed I guess