U

unknown888

Aug 10, 2020
Anyone have any more information on wether paroxetine is lethal enough mixed with anything else for a fatal overdose? Cheers

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I've always wondered this. What would be the best legal prescribed pills to od on in the UK?
I think the problem is you could get found, they see what pills you've taken, stomach pumped and then your back to square one

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
U

unknown888

Aug 10, 2020
I've read a few discussions about the 'Amitriptyline Cocktail' but unfortunately I'm only able to get my hands on paroxetine as I'm currently prescribed them.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Please don't
yeah, ive never tried it myself but ive seen thread after thread where people are asking about ODing and everyone is saying that (to sum it up) "it is one of the least effective and least peaceful ways to go"

Reactions: BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
yeah, ive never tried it myself but ive seen thread after thread where people are asking about ODing and everyone is saying that (to sum it up) "it is one of the least effective and least peaceful ways to go"
Because most OTC medications are made to be relatively safe even in overdoses, same goes for most psychiatric medications. If they were lethal they wouldn't dream of prescribing them to suicidal people. Best recommendation would be to read the resource guide and see if anything else takes your fancy.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, disabledandhopeless, WearyOfStruggling and 1 other person
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Like barbie said , no OTC pill can be used for ctb ... They will at max knock u off for few hours but not kill you. ...

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
U

unknown888

Aug 10, 2020
I've looked at other ways of going but I'd rather be found dead looking like the person I am than someone scraping me up off the floor or finding me in a pool of blood. Knowing that a family member would have to ID me I'd rather they have the image of me looking normalish than unrecognisable. I've been contemplating this for a good few weeks now and every day I find myself going into a darker hole. Most non-OTC drugs are hard to get hold of

• Hugs
Reactions: SingleSeraph, Existingnotliving and rancho
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
No one wants to deny you a peaceful death nor discounts your wish for your corpse to be unblemished. Don't we all wish for these. Instead, they caution against OTC drugs and paroxetine because, while they may result in great pain and discomfort, organ damage, hospitalization and detention in psych ward, they aren't fatal.

In the PPH and the guide to self-chosen death, the fatal drugs are barbiturates, opioids by injection, fentanyl, amitriptyline and chloroquine.

You can OD on prescription drugs but only certain ones and in large doses. This list of fatal medications and their dosages prepared by some Danish doctors and translated by a member may help.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/listen_english-pdf.32719/

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Check the PPeH in the resources section I know they recommended 8/10 grams of Amitriptyline and 20/30 tablets of Benzo's in 2019 but always best to do your own investigating so your confident with your choice.

Cheers

Geo

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Anyone have any more information on wether paroxetine is lethal enough mixed with anything else for a fatal overdose? Cheers
Dear Friend
New Guide To Medicines And Drugs Shows All Prescription Medicine And The Ones To Read About Have ☠️ Next To Them
So Worth A look
Peace & Hugs :hug: