• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
The best suicide method that I've seen which is unfortunately unavailable is this decompression chamber used by the US military or navy. The TV programme was actually about humane methods of execution. The US military or navy allowed the TV host to step in the decompression chamber for a few minutes. He started feeling euphoric and was immediately released from the decompression chamber because he would have passed out and died without even realising it. What a way to die!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, NeverSatisfied, Life is pointless and 3 others
ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
It's sound no available...

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, NeverSatisfied and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It sounds really great... It's so sad that something like that is not available for us...

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Wrennie, _Minsk and 5 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
If it's in the military we definitely not getting one of those. Sometimes I wonder if I was a police woman, being with a gun every day . It would be very tempting, prob would ctb with that method.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, _Minsk, NeverSatisfied and 7 others
wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
Also some hospitals are operating those (de)compression chambers which are ironically also used in case of CO poisoning. I think i read an article about an emplyee using such a chamber for suicide. Where can i apply ?

Reactions: Wrennie and NeverSatisfied
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
That sounds like a peaceful way to go... like the best way... I wanna sign up I suppose the closest thing to replicating it would be having lots of nitrogen tanks in a small enclosed area with not many places for air to escape. Would be complicated tho

Reactions: NeverSatisfied
M

MAA Ke pass

Student
Jan 6, 2021
That sounds like a peaceful way to go... like the best way... I wanna sign up I suppose the closest thing to replicating it would be having lots of nitrogen tanks in a small enclosed area with not many places for air to escape. Would be complicated tho
Can I die with nitrogen asphyxiation or hypoxia by filling a small non ventilated room with nitrogen gas cylinder???

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
How many times do you have to ask the same question? NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Can I die with nitrogen asphyxiation or hypoxia by filling a small non ventilated room with nitrogen gas cylinder???
Yeh it's possible I don't know the exact science behind it though. More research would be needed. I remember reading an article about it awhile back

M

MAA Ke pass

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Yeh it's possible I don't know the exact science behind it though. More research would be needed. I remember reading an article about it awhile back
Plsss help me

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
It's more possible to end up with brain damage.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Plsss help me
I can't. I don't know how to do it well. I've just read an article about someone filling there car with it and died. But it depends on car size, what car, how much they used, and so much more.

It'd be less likely to fail using the mask method with nitrogen going into the airtight mask

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I can't. I don't know how to do it well. I've just read an article about someone filling there car with it and died. But it depends on car size, what car, how much they used, and so much more.

It'd be less likely to fail using the mask method with nitrogen going into the airtight mask
Seriously you shouldn't be giving advice based on something you think you might have read. You need a rebreather if using a mask, you need a bag with a gap to let CO2 out if using exit bag, and you absolutely cannot just open a tank in what you think is an airtight room.

• Hmph!
Reactions: AutoTap and wannagohome
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Seriously you shouldn't be giving advice based on something you think you might have read. You need a rebreather if using a mask, you need a bag with a gap to let CO2 out if using exit bag, and you absolutely cannot just open a tank in what you think is an airtight room.
Did you even read? I didn't give any advice. All I said was it was possible and the mask method is more reliable. Which is TRUE.

Also I said Mask Method... I didn't say anything about how it was done or what was needed. No idea why your going off on that either.

Last edited:
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Did you even read? I didn't give any advice. All I said was it was possible and the mask method is more reliable. Which is TRUE.

Also I said Mask Method... I didn't say anything about how it was done or what was needed. No idea why your going off on that either.
It's like saying is it possible I could die by taking 500 paracetamols. Yes it's possible, but it's unlikely and if you succeed will be incredibly painful.

An airtight room is not empty, it is full of air, the nitrogen will therefore be seriously diluted, resulting in probable brain damage and not death.

It is highly unlikely to succeed and is absolutely NOT recommended by anyone who knows what they are talking about re this method, so don't give advice based on your own flawed opinions.

You could seriously fuck someone up. Permanently.

Humph all you like, you are wrong.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
It's like saying is it possible I could die by taking 500 paracetamols. Yes it's possible, but it's unlikely and if you succeed will be incredibly painful.

An airtight room is not empty, it is full of air, the nitrogen will therefore be seriously diluted, resulting in probable brain damage and not death.

It is highly unlikely to succeed and is absolutely NOT recommended by anyone who knows what they are talking about re this method, so don't give advice based on your own flawed opinions.

You could seriously fuck someone up. Permanently.

Humph all you like, you are wrong.
Still doesn't change the fact I didn't give advice and that your argument is stemming from me giving advice?

what's your problem? like jeez dude chill out

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
My friend, please do not beg the question. The answer to your question is definitive "No!" Please do not attempt it as you will probably end up as a vegetable, as highlighted by other forum members. One cannot be lazy to CBT.

Reactions: Endeavour