• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

theloneliestbitch

Sep 18, 2019
hi
i am planning on attempting suicide, however, i dont really plan on dying, just make it seem like i am going to do it
i have a lot of pills (clonazepam and fluoxetine) but ive heard that they are not really effective on suicide,and also that they can cause brain damage???

anyways if anyone has a tip i would greatly appreciate it

• Hmph!
Reactions: spanishguy22
R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
Sorry, can't answer your question but...That's some manipulative stuff that could really backfire.

Reactions: rushia124, I dont know anymore, It'sNotLookingGood and 9 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Any method that is used to ctb can cause damage if not done properly since all of them involve hurting the body some way or another. This stuff is more the kind of do or don't, there's no try. Besides, over the counter pills are normally no good for suicide, their potency is too low to do so. And nice to see another Mexican around.

Reactions: Enbiecat, SuicidalSymphonies, Sunset764 and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Is your aim to get sent to a psychiactric hospital? It would be safer and more sensible to just have yourself admitted voluntarily.

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, Enbiecat, Egddios and 3 others
kdu0

kdu0

Just gay. But like really gay and anxious.
Sep 17, 2019
Just take 15 ibuprofen pills and tell you were attempting suicide. I don't know why someone would do that, though.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
hi
i am planning on attempting suicide, however, i dont really plan on dying, just make it seem like i am going to do it
i have a lot of pills (clonazepam and fluoxetine) but ive heard that they are not really effective on suicide,and also that they can cause brain damage???

Whatever your reasoning for this is, it's not adequate. Period. Don't do it. Not only is what you're asking dangerous, but it also shows that you're not ready to ctb. Suicide attempts can be pretty traumatic on both the body and the mind of the person. Stop it.

• Love
Reactions: Enbiecat, SuicidalSymphonies, Morphosis and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Whatever your reasoning for this is, it's not adequate. Period. Don't do it. Not only is what you're asking dangerous, but it also shows that you're not ready to ctb. Suicide attempts can be pretty traumatic on both the body and the mind of the person. Stop it.

Indeed I am not supporting someone who sounds like either a minor or someone who acts like a minor to damage themselves and manipulate people.

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, Enbiecat, Egddios and 7 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Indeed I am not supporting someone who sounds like either a minor or someone who acts like a minor to damage themselves and manipulate people.
Looks like she left. Seems like we didn't live to her expectations. But seems like a common story to use suicide as a manipulative tool in this country.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, WhiteDespair, skyy_100288 and 5 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Looks like she left. Seems like we didn't live to her expectations. But seems like a common story to use suicide as a manipulative tool in this country.

I'm sorry that people feel the need for this, especially it is a culture-wide problem, but I am glad she left. She sounded like a minor.

Reactions: Enbiecat, MeltingHeart, MichiyoCornell and 2 others
T

theloneliestbitch

Sep 18, 2019
wow didnt expect this place to be this bad
im asking for advice not opinions
also im not a minor -_-

shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
also im not a minor -_-
A lot of us on here have hurt ourselves severely already, and want to leave this world peacefully or by any means. So, I think that coming on here just to find advice on how to hurt yourself without dying is kind of an insult.

Reactions: dras23, Enbiecat, skyy_100288 and 5 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Not to mention that even with a genuine wish to die, people are not handed methods like candy. Nobody is obliged to do anything instead of you.

Reactions: Enbiecat, restingspot and gingerplum
Martyn

Martyn

Smithy
Feb 14, 2019
hi

Any drugs can be lethal with a big bottle of vodka

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
also im not a minor -_-
This is a site for SUICIDAL people. You're not suicidal, so you don't get advice.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, MeltingHeart and woxihuanni
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
also im not a minor -_-
Well, this is a site for suicidal people who are actually suffering and are trying to stop feeling pain, so it's normal they will get offended if you try to trivialize such a serious topic and try to use for emotional blackmail. Many of the people here come to escape from that kind of toxicity and false attempts take the seriousness off the pro-choice cause.

Reactions: Enbiecat, SuicidalSymphonies, Morphosis and 8 others
T

theloneliestbitch

Sep 18, 2019
Well, this is a site for suicidal people who are actually suffering and are trying to stop feeling pain, so it's normal they will get offended if you try to trivialize such a serious topic and try to use for emotional blackmail. Many of the people here come to escape from that kind of toxicity and false attempts take the seriousness off the pro-choice cause.
ok that makes sense
ill come back next year (or next month) after this thing inevitable fails

skyy_100288

skyy_100288

Oct 27, 2019
why do you need to fake your suicide? do you want to be sent to the mental hospital when whoever you're trying to manipulate finds out?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Sorry! But what a stupid idiot! This is the sort of person that is dangerous for SS.
Fake your suicide? I think I've heard it all now on here.
There are real people living with real problems from life ablitating illnesses to mental health problems who would do anything to feel better. They are here for support as they are suicidal.

P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Maybe she didn't phrase it well? But she may have been struggling with ambivalence and pain as well, just that fear of death is stronger?

Reactions: Enbiecat
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I don't judge.
Benzodiazepines are pretty safe...
I used to take up to ten tablets (oxazepam or Xanax) when I had episodes and mixed with alcohol too. Just passed out in random places, talk jibberish and didn't remember what happens after.
My ex took 25 pills and just slept for 12 hours in the hospital.
They're made to be safe when overdosed.

Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Really depends what was wanted. A lot of people do not feel mental health services are taking them seriously. Often people get dismissed by their own relatives. Their pain minimised, told to go for a walk and be grateful they don't live in North Korea. Getting in on a voluntary basis renders you a low priority as such it is unlikely they will find you a bed. I can understand why people escalate things to prove just how real their pain is or to force the hand of a complacent mental health service. Parasuicide is fairly well understood and is a strong predictor of a future likelihood of suicide any way. Can't know the reasoning of the OP though, as they were not really given much of a chance. We are all manipulative bastards when it comes to trying to get what we want. Or there would not be threads on how to effectively lie to get what we want and avoid what we don't.

So Op if you are still about, what do you want to achieve from this? There is probably a better way that does not put your health on the line.

• Love
Reactions: lalaland, PDAnnie2610, Enbiecat and 1 other person