• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pepper

May 22, 2019
Might be moving, and I'm looking into the best states or country if I can get into one that have the best mental health care especially for someone with borderline personality disorder, social anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder and insomnia? I know clonazepam/klonopin is difficult pretty much everywhere because all psych doctors have different opinions, but I take 1mg twice a day, and 200mg of trazodone for my insomnia.

Reactions: OnlyMercy and Dartz
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
IDK sorry hope someone has a good answer for you...

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I always believed we couldn't show up in another country and start using their national healthcare. I hope I been wrong this whole time.

If you're poor, Massachusetts has decent coverage. Cops aren't trigger happy either. The trade off is the cost of living is more and the winters suck. If and when you get better there are tons of schooling options. Minimum wage is $13.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepper, Wolfjob_dayjob and Beautifulletdown
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I always believed it was the uk but no more x

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Might be moving, and I'm looking into the best states or country if I can get into one that have the best mental health care especially for someone with borderline personality disorder, social anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder and insomnia? I know clonazepam/klonopin is difficult pretty much everywhere because all psych doctors have different opinions, but I take 1mg twice a day, and 200mg of trazodone for my insomnia.
It's probably better in smaller cities and in the Midwest. In big cities it's more expensive and might take longer to get access.

Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
When it's free you get what you paid for sometimes

Is it better than having none at all? Just curious if you then it's better to pay for healthcare or get it for free? Of course, imagine, both have it's positive and negatives.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
When it's free you get what you paid for sometimes
Free doesn't mean you will be able to access it no matter what, or get any care u wish to get, and any amount u might need for your specific circumstances. This is why u never want gov controlling medicine. Individuals need full control over things like options with healthcare because it can mean the difference between life and death to not have access.

Last edited:
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It's probably better in smaller cities and in the Midwest. In big cities it's more expensive and might take longer to get access.
I'm sorry, I have to disagree with this. In my experience, smaller places mean worse care and fewer options. The Midwest is particularly bad. You'll most likely find yourself having to travel to nearby cities for any kind of decent help, and even then, it probably won't be great.

Massachusetts is pretty good for all sorts of healthcare. There are many mental health services in place and a lot of support options I never knew I could access until I moved here. It's not perfect, of course, but I'd rather be mentally ill in MA than most of the rest of the country.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I'd rather live in a crap country with one good doctor/therapist that is mine than to be in a great country with a plethora of crap doctors/therapists.

Reactions: Final Escape and k75
jacob6767

jacob6767

Soon to be Free
Oct 3, 2019
Massachusetts is an alright option, Free health care for those struggling with money but it takes applying about every year I believe, which is a big con.

Reactions: Final Escape and k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Massachusetts is an alright option, Free health care for those struggling with money but it takes applying about every year I believe, which is a big con.
It's not that big a deal. Just a small amount of paperwork that you can mail or fax back in.

Reactions: Final Escape
jacob6767

jacob6767

Soon to be Free
Oct 3, 2019
It's not that big a deal. Just a small amount of paperwork that you can mail or fax back in.

Yeah it's a nice option; just always keep proof of your social security and how much money you make and such.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yeah it's a nice option; just always keep proof of your social security and how much money you make and such.
Should be nobody's business what anyone earns to be able to access medical care. Oops u make a dollar too much so u will have to make yourself poorer than u already are to get this service lol!

Reactions: jacob6767
jacob6767

jacob6767

Soon to be Free
Oct 3, 2019
Should be nobody's business what anyone earns to be able to access medical care. Oops u make a dollar too much so u will have to make yourself poorer than u already are to get this service lol!
Agreed, shouldn't really be their business for something so important.