K

karel1987

Student
Dec 29, 2020
Hello,

I got money to buy somenthing. My plan was hanging but can money help me with something beter? I have 25k mayby nitro or some drugs. I also have sn but I don't trust it.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Just curious, "better" in what aspect?

K

karel1987

Student
Dec 29, 2020
Peacefull and fast
I know that that's not easy that everything has his own pro's and con's.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hello,

I got money to buy somenthing. My plan was hanging but can money help me with something beter? I have 25k mayby nitro or some drugs. I also have sn but I don't trust it.
Spend $1500 on @Gasmonkey's SCBA setup, then blow the rest on sex, drugs and rock n' roll(concerts)!

Reactions: Intoxicated and divinemistress36
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
But is that so peaceful? I heard that a prisoner was killed this way and that it was not so peaceful
I feel like what's 'peaceful' is hard to truly say from the point of onlookers, especially in the case of those watching a prisoner die. The body for example is going to convulse and twitch and evacuate bladder/bowels, none of which looks peaceful, but the person will have lost consciousness minutes before that. Again though, this is something I struggle to wrap my head around because you can never truly ask someone who has successfully CTBd what it was like.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Last edited:
Ontwon

Ontwon

Searching for wholeness
May 4, 2023
You can go to Peru and get N. It's quite cheap down there, there's a thread detailing how someone got 6 bottles recently. Also there is more information in the peaceful pill handbook on exact location.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
You can go to Peru and get N. It's quite cheap down there, there's a thread detailing how someone got 6 bottles recently. Also there is more information in the peaceful pill handbook on exact location.
Agree
With 5k USD you can easly manage a very confortable travel to cusco, buy 10 bottles of N and also enjoy a trip to machu pichu.
Go for the inumerous thread.

Reactions: Tears in Rain, divinemistress36 and Ontwon