• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thefaunasystem

thefaunasystem

🍃✨The Fauna System ✨🍃🪦
Aug 5, 2023
hi , i've lurked for a while but hoping you can help.

i plan to ctb by exsanguination, painful and difficult to execute i know, but i already have experimented with blood letting and i love the release it gives you. i currently have a clotting issue with my blood too and am thinking it'll give me a chance i wouldn't normally have without medication. i think with enough sedatives i will get passed SI but the thing that is really getting me thinking is where to cut.

stereotypically i know we'd go for the wrists but my gut feeling is possibly the neck, temples or brachial artery? i am quite fat so know i will need to dig harder for what i need to find but i just need to know where to aim. i've got good anatomical knowledge which is in my corner on this one.

thanks in advance ❤️