• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dvarksy

Dvarksy

Doomed from Birth.
Sep 3, 2021
I've done a decent amount of research about various ways to go out, and in the end I've decided that a shotgun blast would be the best way to go out. At most it'd be an instant of pain before whatever lies afterwards, on top of it being fairly reliable (with the proper know-how). SN would be my next preferred method, but I don't really want the minutes after dosage waiting for my death, which I feel might cause the primal fear of death to kick in.

I know where to shoot (barrel in the mouth, angled slightly up to hit the brainstem). Since I live in the U.S., I can obtain a gun fairly easy.

That said though, which shotgun would be best for the job? Would ammo type make much a difference, and if so, what would be most effective?

Something with a smaller barrel sounds like it'd be easier to manage, perhaps a sawed off, though I know that's illegal. Ammo in this case sounds like it wouldn't matter too much if aimed right, but nonetheless, I'm not the most knowledgeable on guns, so I'm probably wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I will continue to do research independent of this.

Reactions: NormaJeane, badlife and FTL.Wanderer
Solution
S
12 gauge, 18.5in barrel (shortest you can get), standard stock or pistol grip with stock (not pistol grip only), bead sight on the front (not a ghost ring), 5 slug tube (so the tube is shorter than the barrel). Ammo - most powerful slugs you can get - I like the Remington Slugger 3"

Check PSA. I posted a link recently. Plenty that would be perfect for $200 or less. You don't need to waste money on a Mossberg or Remington.
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
12 gauge, 18.5in barrel (shortest you can get), standard stock or pistol grip with stock (not pistol grip only), bead sight on the front (not a ghost ring), 5 slug tube (so the tube is shorter than the barrel). Ammo - most powerful slugs you can get - I like the Remington Slugger 3"

Check PSA. I posted a link recently. Plenty that would be perfect for $200 or less. You don't need to waste money on a Mossberg or Remington.

Reactions: Mobius1launch, badlife, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
Upvote 1
Solution
Dvarksy

Dvarksy

Doomed from Birth.
Sep 3, 2021

Thank you, that's very helpful! I'll look into that specifically, and check your past posts on it.

Reactions: badlife and FTL.Wanderer
Upvote 0
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I was told a Mossberg Shockwave is great because it's short. Would've been the one I used.

Upvote 1
Mobius1launch

Mobius1launch

Dec 14, 2021

I saved this post -- appreciate ya

Upvote 0
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
200 is very cheap. I am trying to save 500-800 for a gun, training, and accessories needed

Upvote 0