• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
what kind of rope is best for hanging/partial hanging method?

I defo canno fuck up, I've tried methods before that's cut off oxygen supply and I don't want to end up braindead.

I'm quite small, weighing between 50-60kg so I feel maybe a rock climbers rope could work? Of course I want something that will definitely cut off the artery with my body being none the wiser (if possible); so reduce any pain or friction as much as possible so I do just pass out when the rope tightens

also has anyone found that they pass put but the rope fails to kill them? I just don't want to fuck up cus I'm very good at messing things up gfygukrfugik

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow, Shewasnomore and patheticpartner
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
cotton, the one used for bondage
not to wide so it doesnt block your breathing

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, ClownMe and Josuyo
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
cotton, the one used for bondage
not to wide so it doesnt block your breathing
Ive heard those ones are good for partial, are they Also effective for full suspension as well?

• Hugs
Reactions: Josuyo and patheticpartner
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Ive heard those ones are good for partial, are they Also effective for full suspension as well?
yup, apparently the best.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and ClownMe