• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I'm just afraid it would be difficult to jump head first if you have to balance on a rail first and trees could break your fall or impale you. The one place I have found is Horseshoe Bend Overlook in AZ but I'm not sure how far the cliff sticks out and if you could clear it to hit the bottom instead of ricocheting off the side of the cliff.

Reactions: Salvacion, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I'm just afraid it would be difficult to jump head first if you have to balance on a rail first and trees could break your fall or impale you. The one place I have found is Horseshoe Bend Overlook in AZ but I'm not sure how far the cliff sticks out and if you could clear it to hit the bottom instead of ricocheting off the side of the cliff.

A 14 year old girl recently died there after falling 700ft because she took a selfie. The way the cliff is set up is there's a steep slope down and at the end of the slope is a 700 ft cliff. So sometimes people like to get close to the edge as possible. If you have any chance of CTBing, you better do it soon because I've heard that park organizers are thinking of closing off the area or putting guardrails. They've had a lot of accidental deaths there.

News article: https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/national-parks/girl-14-horseshoe-bend-overlook-fall

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and therhydler
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
What country are we in?

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018
If Inn the UK Beachy head cliffs