Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Hey,

I mentioned defenestration will be my secondary method if I fail Night Night. I admit I was too naive to believe I could do it from any high places. I figured the highest buildings have their tops locked, and the highest places above sea level aren't the highest relative to the local ground around them. Of course, I want to avoid trees, soft earth, water, cars, and bystanders because I had a trauma when I saw someone survive a jump as a vegetable. (They fell to a bystander, bystander dead, they're alive paralyzed.)

You might be from Hungary, but it's not a problem if you don't, could you help me find possible spots via Google Earth, connections, or any means?

You might as well send it to me in DM so as not to compromise the plan, but if you want to help others with your suggestion, I'll choose one randomly from the possibilities you write here and keep it to myself. I specifically want multiple spots in case people who don't understand why I've to do this read this post.

I don't mind if it's locked as long as I can bypass it without guards catching me soon enough. I'm OK getting past loose lockdown, but I'm not in a condition to fight a serious lockdown. I'd prefer a building because I'm afraid of natural spots because of the mentioned obstacles, like trees, but rocks would do as well.

In worse-case scenarios, I'm willing to travel elsewhere, perhaps another country, too, but the closer to the capital, the better.

Love,