• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

scarac1dal_001

scarac1dal_001

Sep 9, 2023
I dont want my family to find out about it or see it, i want the spots to be easy to cut and release alot of blood, not for ctb just sh.

if you can help, thx so much!
ily <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Burden_Bailey
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
Never cut on your wrists. That spot is very visible and really hard to hide. I cut on my arm, which I cover up with long sleeves. If you want a spot that releases a lot of blood and is easy to hide, go for the inside of your thighs. There are some very large veins going through there, so it will bleed a lot more. I hope this helps!

Reactions: Sylveon
27clubHereWeGo

27clubHereWeGo

Dec 9, 2023
The upper thighs are always a good go to. Easy to access and easy to hide as long as you don't wear short skirts or shorts.

Reactions: Sylveon
scarac1dal_001

scarac1dal_001

Sep 9, 2023
Never cut on your wrists. That spot is very visible and really hard to hide. I cut on my arm, which I cover up with long sleeves. If you want a spot that releases a lot of blood and is easy to hide, go for the inside of your thighs. There are some very large veins going through there, so it will bleed a lot more. I hope this helps!
thank you! <3
The upper thighs are always a good go to. Easy to access and easy to hide as long as you don't wear short skirts or shorts.
ive tried it there, but it barely worked, ill have to press harder, i think..?

Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
thank you! <3

ive tried it there, but it barely worked, ill have to press harder, i think..?
Did you ever find a good solution? I'm having the same questions you did.