S

snoopy27271

Nov 4, 2018
Hello i am french canadian and i want to dead without pain and a see a lot about nembutal but darkweb site closed where is sell real nembutal and the other site all fake and don't want to lose my money. Also a see about Exit bag but the body fight and the people try this not dead after that. I am ready to go everywhere it's possible to find the good product and i read some place it's more easy to find some product..Anyway if's your are some solution to help me to find the best country and the good way to dead it's very appreciate. I send e-mail to dignitas but can't do nothing for me because i am no health problem. I am new and some people have some solution or post a can read to help me it's very appreciate.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Lifeisatrap
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Hello i am french canadian and i want to dead without pain and a see a lot about nembutal but darkweb site closed where is sell real nembutal and the other site all fake and don't want to lose my money. Also a see about Exit bag but the body fight and the people try this not dead after that. I am ready to go everywhere it's possible to find the good product and i read some place it's more easy to find some product..Anyway if's your are some solution to help me to find the best country and the good way to dead it's very appreciate. I send e-mail to dignitas but can't do nothing for me because i am no health problem. I am new and some people have some solution or post a can read to help me it's very appreciate.
I'm in Montreal message me.

S

snoopy27271

Nov 4, 2018
I'm in Montreal message me.
Hello i don't you will see this message HadEnough1974 but people i don't believe i think with the mask all people will be safe. I think to move other countries or do my first idea to make ctb . If you see the message i have kik to speak is will be better ghostexit my name on kik

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
Hello i am french canadian and i want to dead without pain... Also a see about Exit bag but the body fight and the people try this not dead after that. ...
It's my belief that since the carbon dioxide that you exhale is being displaced and purged out of the bag, the body's hypercapnic response that produces the urge to remove the bag is not activated, so unless someone makes a conscious choice that they don't wish to end their life and so removes the bag before they fall unconscious, once unconsciousness occurs, they won't be able to remove the bag until death occurs in a few minutes.