• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BrightDusk

BrightDusk

Oct 26, 2019
Hello,

I'm currently thinking about switching my method from gunshot to the head to pills. I do not have access to N or SN, however I am on a variety of perscription medications for various medical conditions. My parents are also on a number of perscriptions which I could get next time I visit them. Since I do not have access to SN, what seems to be the most lethal perscription drug to overdose/CTB with?

anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
I don't want you to kill yourself nor am I promoting that.
That being said, It's really hard to overdose on drugs because they intentionally try to make them non-lethal. My best guess would be combining a benzo like xanax with alcohol. That was my plan to die for a while. You would need to combine it with a motion sickness medication to not throw up and you'd need a shit ton of both the benzo and the alcohol. It would slow down your breath and heart rate until you peacefully drift off to sleep and die

Reactions: jonionl
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I would refer you to other ressources like lostallhope or the PPH before you do anything stupid. The success rate of ODs is really, really low. like 1% low.

Reactions: one4all
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, you can take a look in PePH. There is a method where amitriptyline is used. I don't know if you have tricyclic antidepressants in your "menu", but 99% of all tablets are not lethal. So mixing xanax with a vodka won't be a good idea...

Reactions: Girobatol
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
At the bottoms of the Resources Compiliation sticky thread, there's a link for med interactions. I would go through all of the meds you have available, read up on interactions (alcohol is usually included there), and then I would research online for overdose accounts of the combos that seem most likely to be fatal for reports of fatalaties as well as recoveries.

HoolioCoolio

HoolioCoolio

Stay in a strong place in your mind
Mar 4, 2020
What are the best antiemetics and is Zofran any good because I got a bunch of that. I'm trying to use propranolol to od

Beforeigo

Beforeigo

Mar 2, 2020
What are the best antiemetics and is Zofran any good because I got a bunch of that. I'm trying to use propranolol to od
Cyclizine is really good and zofran is equally as good, I'm prescribed both in injection form and I find they are equally helpful

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
Hello, you can take a look in PePH. There is a method where amitriptyline is used. I don't know if you have tricyclic antidepressants in your "menu", but 99% of all tablets are not lethal. So mixing xanax with a vodka won't be a good idea...

I mean, almost everything has a LD50... so there's lots of stuff that could kill you, in theory.

For example, the LD50 (in rats, but a mammal is a mammal and it's close enough for approximation) for Diphenhydramine (Gravol) is 500mg/kg... so a reasonably sized person would have to take almost 45g worth of the stuff... even then it's only 50%. So yes, in theory you could do it with Gravol... but your entire stomach is going to be filled with chalky pills and you'll throw it up so it's not really practical.

I'm sure there's some OTC stuff with low LD50, but I'm not going to do too much research and wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: one4all
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I mean, almost everything has a LD50... so there's lots of stuff that could kill you, in theory.

For example, the LD50 (in rats, but a mammal is a mammal and it's close enough for approximation) for Diphenhydramine (Gravol) is 500mg/kg... so a reasonably sized person would have to take almost 45g worth of the stuff... even then it's only 50%. So yes, in theory you could do it with Gravol... but your entire stomach is going to be filled with chalky pills and you'll throw it up so it's not really practical.

I'm sure there's some OTC stuff with low LD50, but I'm not going to do too much research and wouldn't recommend it.
Well, that's definitely not polonium 210 and requires grams of a substance. DDMP does not require a lot of pills though.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

Use the site search for propanolol OD. Minimum of 8g is recommended, and a calcium channel blocker will potentiate the propanolol. This is the only OD method I am comfortable with and would do it if I didn't have access to others I find preferable. If I move forward with SN, I'm adding 14g of propanolol and 1g of amlodipine calcium channel blocker for a complex suicide (2g propanolol is the recommended amount to potentiate SN if desired).