• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Skele76

Skele76

Feb 26, 2023
I want to OD but I do not have access to anything other than over the counter medications (things that could be bought at a pharmacy w/o prescription) I would like some advice on what medication I could use that preferably has a 100% success rate.

AxolMar

AxolMar

Feb 22, 2023
Painkillers are the best choice, Oxycotin or Vicodin should work. Also Depressants and Sleeping aids are all good choices. However I wouldn't consider it a 100% success rate, every body is different and will answer differently (Stuff like prior drug abuse or stuff like that might change a lot in how you respond to OD) I tried using a mix of sleeping aids and pain killers but I woke up after a while, so you might want to research a better method and think about this better

Reactions: touhoufan and Skele76
Upvote 0
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
OD are done more with things like Fentanyl. Dont even try with pills.

Upvote 0
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
No OTC are reliable methods.

Reactions: Disaster
Upvote 0
hunterthompson

hunterthompson

Feb 12, 2023
Painkillers are the best choice, Oxycotin or Vicodin should work. Also Depressants and Sleeping aids are all good choices. However I wouldn't consider it a 100% success rate, every body is different and will answer differently (Stuff like prior drug abuse or stuff like that might change a lot in how you respond to OD) I tried using a mix of sleeping aids and pain killers but I woke up after a while, so you might want to research a better method and think about this better
None of those will CTB. OTC medication will just make you delirious and sick.

Reactions: Skele76
Upvote 1
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No overdoses are reliable.

Even drugs like heroin and fentanyl are extremely unreliable and are not as deadly as people think. There are very few substances that will reliably bring about death.

Upvote 0
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
If an OTC drug was a reliable ctb option, we would have a thread about it already. But also the governments would make it prescription-only after some deaths.
Are you a capable adult? Are you able to read? What exactly stops you from reading about methods before posting a thread like that?
This place seems to be full of kids and trolls. I strongly believe that capable adults should have choice about ending their lives, but not as an impulse "well, I'm too sick of life to even read properly about how could I end it, I'll ask some internet strangers on which OTC drugs to overdose". Would you trust us to order a burger for you, instead of you choosing it? If not, why the hell would you trust us on choosing a method of a suicide attempt?

Reactions: missingpeace
Upvote 0