xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
So I think my time will be coming soon, possibly in the next few days or weeks
I have SN, domperidone, unfortunately I won't be able to access beta blockers
Does anyone know what the best otc painkiller to use is? I was thinking either paracetamol or ibuprofen as I already have some at home, would either of these do the job?

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello,
It is sad you are going through all of this.
In McCabes or Boots you can find some Excedrin. It helps me a lot against headaches. It contains paracetamol, acetilsalicilic acid aka aspirine and caffeine. However, in your case caffeine might be odd, so anything containing paracetamol and AA might be okay.

• Love
Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Hello,
It is sad you are going through all of this.
In McCabes or Boots you can find some Excedrin. It helps me a lot against headaches. It contains paracetamol, acetilsalicilic acid aka aspirine and caffeine. However, in your case caffeine might be odd, so anything containing paracetamol and AA might be okay.
Thank you❤️

• Love
Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Thank you❤
Damn, were no previous reports of SN CTB in Ireland. Two cases the same month may attract attention... Any chance of traveling to Belfast on phase 3?

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Damn, were no previous reports of SN CTB in Ireland. Two cases the same month may attract attention... Any chance of traveling to Belfast on phase 3?
You mean travel to Belfast to ctb?
And I'd say it has happened here but most suicides don't get media coverage anyway

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
You mean travel to Belfast to ctb?
And I'd say it has happened here but most suicides don't get media coverage anyway
Yes, there is a huge amount of suicides in Northern Ireland, more likely to remain unnoticed. But not too easy because we are on lockdown yet.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Yes, there is a huge amount of suicides in Northern Ireland, more likely to remain unnoticed. But not too easy because we are on lockdown yet.
I think I will be more comfortable to ctb in my own home, that's my plan anyway

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think I will be more comfortable to ctb in my own home, that's my plan anyway
Wish you all the best no matter what your final decision is! Would like to enjoy tranquility of Co.Wicklow just before I go.

• Love
Reactions: xLosthopex