• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
The method has to be undetectable and painless. What's the best one?

Reactions: Rachel74 and Baskol1
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
My method would be an overdose of N. Having read about it I feel it would be the least painful and most effective for me. I don't do pain at all. I just want to drift off to sleep for ever.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
My method would be an overdose of N. Having read about it I feel it would be the least painful and most effective for me. I don't do pain at all. I just want to drift off to sleep for ever.
It will be detectable tho?

Reactions: Baskol1
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
It will be detectable tho?
Yes it will be as an autopsy would be done. Why are you worried about it being detectable?
My life Insurance still pays out for suicide.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Yes it will be as an autopsy would be done. Why are you worried about it being detectable?
My life Insurance still pays out for suicide.
Don't want my folks to know. So

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Amnesty and Baskol1
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Even inert is detectable.
No that isn't true, it's only undetectable if someone removes the equipment and nitrogen is used. Helium in a few cases has been detected.

GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
Itll be inert gas for me. I have a store picked out and everything, but as a sadly androgenous trans woman, i dont know how id justify walking into my local welding gas supplier and buying a tank of helium.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
No that isn't true, it's only undetectable if someone removes the equipment and nitrogen is used. Helium in a few cases has been detected.
Where do I find someone to remove it.

O

OverItAll

Aug 31, 2019
Itll be inert gas for me. I have a store picked out and everything, but as a sadly androgenous trans woman, i dont know how id justify walking into my local welding gas supplier and buying a tank of helium.

You could say that you're a kids entertainer, and need it for filling up balloons at a kids party?

GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
You could say that you're a kids entertainer, and need it for filling up balloons at a kids party?
Thats probably the plan. Or say im using it for artistic brazing/welding. I was told that theres no rules or restrictions to walking in and buying it. Im still just working past the fear.
Thats probably the plan. Or say im using it for artistic brazing/welding. I was told that theres no rules or restrictions to walking in and buying it. Im still just working past the fear.
Dealing with people at all horrifies me, especially when its about this particulat issue.

O

OverItAll

Aug 31, 2019

Dealing with people at all horrifies me, especially when its about this particulat issue.

Can absolutely relate. Thinking about buying Nitrogen from a local beer brewing supplier fills me with the same dread. When they ask "So how are you going to use it?", I'd say "Oh I'm not too sure; I'm just financing the purchase of the equipment, my friend is the experienced brewer, I'm just buying whatever stuff he tells me to, lol".

That's how I see it going down in my head anyway.

Reactions: GemCami
drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
Honestly, they probably don't care. They'll just see you as a person who's buying their nitrogen and they're probably distracted with their own issues. Although I usually am one to overthink like that :)

Reactions: Amnesty
M

Max Castilho

Jan 12, 2020
I am seriously considering taking a box of fentanyl and then jumping 80 meters into the water. Google translator