• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Akiratendo

Akiratendo

I am the problem
Feb 15, 2024
I don't know which method I should try. I'm afraid of failing. I'm really confused. Which is the best and quickest way?

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My personal preferred method would be Nembutal, that's what I'd see as the best as it sounds like it's the most peaceful but of course it's inaccessible, I'd be long gone if I had access to such a peaceful and reliable method, it's so horrible to me how we cannot just choose to easily cease existing in peace.

Reactions: koipu1337, Buildingsandcastles and sserafim
Akiratendo

Akiratendo

I am the problem
Feb 15, 2024
My personal preferred method would be Nembutal, that's what I'd see as the best as it sounds like it's the most peaceful but of course it's inaccessible, I'd be long gone if I had access to such a peaceful and reliable method, it's so horrible to me how we cannot just choose to easily cease existing in peace.
Ya, I agree with you. Nembutal is inaccessible, so we don't have any peaceful way. We have to go through pain.

Reactions: sserafim
wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
There is no better method than N, in second place comes a fairly large caliber firearm (.38 or .375 to be clear, not a .22) by pointing it in your mouth you blow everything up and die on the spot.

After that there are the more classic methods, actually one is as good as the other and you also have a minimum chance of survival by remaining in a coma or waking up in the coffin after an "apparent death."

So whoever decides to catch the bus, especially by the poisoning method, must make a way that his body will never be found again. It is stupid to commit suicide at home, you have a chance, albeit small, of being saved (or worse, partially saved)

Reactions: koipu1337 and sserafim
Akiratendo

Akiratendo

I am the problem
Feb 15, 2024
There is no better method than N, in second place comes a fairly large caliber firearm (.38 or .375 to be clear, not a .22) by pointing it in your mouth you blow everything up and die on the spot.

After that there are the more classic methods, actually one is as good as the other and you also have a minimum chance of survival by remaining in a coma or waking up in the coffin after an "apparent death."

So whoever decides to catch the bus, especially by the poisoning method, must make a way that his body will never be found again. It is stupid to commit suicide at home, you have a chance, albeit small, of being saved (or worse, partially saved)
Thank you for your suggestions and tips
I agree that it is stupid to commit suicide at home.
So I think I've made up my mind to do SN

F

FreeWilly

Dec 23, 2021
Thank you for your suggestions and tips
I agree that it is stupid to commit suicide at home.
So I think I've made up my mind to do SN
I've also been looking at doing SN, I'm a little confused though on how everyone is accessing it, I'll keep looking.

Reactions: frozensun and koipu1337
Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
There is the best way if you don't have restrictions on access to facilities and financial power.
But without that, the best method should have three main points.
be as fast as possible
Death is as certain as possible
Side effects should be minimal and temporary as much as possible