Oct 14, 2024
what is the Best method with strict parents, i cant really do anything

Reactions: yariousvamp, ijustwishtodie, davidtorez and 1 other person
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
what is the Best method with strict parents, i cant really do anything

I have quite strict parents, But im going for the SN method. The way for me was to not buy anything myself, but through other people. I store it in a place that they never check, which is my headphones box, lmfao.

Reactions: yariousvamp, vampire2002, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
Upvote 1
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
i dont have money
It's going to be pretty hard if you have absolutely no money on top of strict parents. There are few free methods and for the ones that do exist, I imagine they'd be difficult with strict parents

Reactions: LifeQuitter and ijustwishtodie
Upvote 1
sodalover

sodalover

vocaloid to cope -- he/him
Aug 17, 2023
there are free methods out there, but they would take a while to go through with/might not work

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Upvote 0
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm also living with strict parents but unfortunately, in my case, the only way I can think of ending myself is to run away as far as possible and drown myself at night time but of course that's extremely scary to do and I probably don't have the courage to do it. In my case, I do have money due to student finance for university but I can't really use it to buy SN since the package would just get intercepted by my parents anyway (plus my mum sometimes checks my bank account). I'm sorry for your suffering and I know how difficult it feels to be trapped in existence due to strict parents.
I have quite strict parents, But im going for the SN method. The way for me was to not buy anything myself, but through other people. I store it in a place that they never check, which is my headphones box, lmfao.
What exactly do you mean by this?

Also, if anybody here ever finds the answer to OP's question, please let me know. I really want to get out of here but I don't know how to. In my case, independence isn't an option

Upvote 0
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
What exactly do you mean by this?

I didn't order SN by myself. I gave my friend the money required, and they ordered it without any issues. Then, it's all about hiding it in a good spot in your house, unless your parents actually search every single bit of your house.

Upvote 0