• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

helpmepls

Jul 19, 2023
My materials are extremely limited, and i would like to know of a peaceful way to ctb using what i have.
My current idea is using the tourniquet method with a wooden spoon and a long usb cable, or something similar. however i have heard that this method is difficult and can easily result in brain damage. I would like to avoid that. Also im unsure of exactly how "safe" using a usb cable would be. Would it break halfway through? come undone?
For more context i can just about manage to get an hour or so by myself at night but other than that there isnt much free time. There are drugs in my house but they are mostly things like paracetamol, blood pressure meds, antihistamines, and other sorts; no sleeping tablets. I cant really acquire a strong, sturdy rope, and i have read that partial hanging requires that sort of thing so im unsure about that method too. Is a tourniquet really my best bet? Maybe i can manage partial hanging without a rope? it sounds like a roll of the dice. I need a final end, where i am completely gone from this world; being brain damaged and trapped in my own body is the complete opposite of what i want. I also cannot order anything right now although going to a store to buy something might not be out of the question, but it is a bit slow for my liking. Preferably i would like to get this done today or tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
tourniquet method with a wooden spoon and a long usb cable
Not a good idea. You might cut your neck and it must also be very painful. Better buy a tourniquet (US$12,- brand name: TIME)
There are drugs in my house
Forget it.

I know as a new member you can´t use the search function yet.

Here you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yesterday, i found some pipe for sprinklers and cut blood circulation to my brain with that. You could find one, i didn't dig it out of the ground or anything though, lol, that would be weird. I just found it lying around somewhere. Im not completely sure what it was but try to find something that is long and elastic. Many households that i've been to have something like that. If you have any liquor at home you could also drink that before hanging yourself. If you can't find any materials then you can use your bedsheets. Tie and secure it around your neck, above adam's apple. You could use anything, honestly, as long as it can restrict blood flow to your brain. Anyways, I hope my advice works and i send you my best regards.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it was straightforward to leave this world in a peaceful, reliable and accessible way without risks and complications. It's so incredibly inhumane to me how suicide is purposely made so difficult for people, but anyway I hope that you eventually find true peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

H

helpmepls

Jul 19, 2023
Yesterday, i found some pipe for sprinklers and cut blood circulation to my brain with that. You could find one, i didn't dig it out of the ground or anything though, lol, that would be weird. I just found it lying around somewhere. Im not completely sure what it was but try to find something that is long and elastic. Many households that i've been to have something like that. If you have any liquor at home you could also drink that before hanging yourself. If you can't find any materials then you can use your bedsheets. Tie and secure it around your neck, above adam's apple. You could use anything, honestly, as long as it can restrict blood flow to your brain. Anyways, I hope my advice works and i send you my best regards.
Thanks for the advice
I bought 100ft of garden hose literally a couple days ago, actually. Completely unrelated to this, just a coincidence. my only concern with that is the diameter. Its just a standard 12.5mm pipe, but perhaps thats too thick, and wont apply enough pressure?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thanks for the advice
I bought 100ft of garden hose literally a couple days ago, actually. Completely unrelated to this, just a coincidence. my only concern with that is the diameter. Its just a standard 12.5mm pipe, but perhaps thats too thick, and wont apply enough pressure?
I would maybe try cutting it if i was desperate, it would take a while to do but in the end, i think it would be worth it. If you have any sharp knives you could use those.