• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I want to use the safest solution to finish quickly without failure, what would be the method to use

• Train

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Jump

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Full hanging

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters
F

FreeZebra

Sep 10, 2021
I want to leave quickly and without failure. I am not afraid to suffer if the agony does not last too long. I really don't want to fail because that would be a situation that I couldn't handle. I hesitate between these 3 methods because I want something definitive.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, patheticpartner, TheHatedOne and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Depends on the specifics of the method, impossible to tell.

Reactions: Someone123, patheticpartner, miserableforever and 2 others
91Days

91Days

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Oct 14, 2021
I want to leave quickly and without failure. I am not afraid to suffer if the agony does not last too long. I really don't want to fail because that would be a situation that I couldn't handle. I hesitate between these 3 methods because I want something definitive.
Jumping is the one here which would be most successful if you do it properly and can get over your survival instinct

• Hugs
Reactions: Gloom, patheticpartner, AnonymousS and 1 other person
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
wenn hoch genug ist kopfüber in den Tod

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
F

FreeZebra

Sep 10, 2021
I thought the total hanging was safer because I failed the partial several times.
But at the moment I think about the train a lot because there is a railway line near my home.
For the jump I have to go on a motorway bridge (90m high) and I have to act in 5 seconds maximum because there is no place to stop ...
Finally I am quite confused, I would like to get there quickly when I have chosen it without possible return ...
I tried to jump before but failed in 5 seconds. I think I could do it if I had plenty of time in front of me to observe the void ... drink some beer ... cry a little, laugh at this absurd situation, then say goodbye to everyone ...

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, miserableforever and 8evergo
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
Ich suche auch jemanden der mit mir springt, Zug würde ich vergessen weil deine Erben oder Verwandte eine dicke Rechnung bekommen werden hier in Deutschland ist es so

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: jesuisal_, patheticpartner and miserableforever
O Mundo É Um Moinho

O Mundo É Um Moinho

Oct 29, 2021
i've already seen a lot of gore videos about people falling from really high places but still surviving and suffering for some good time before actually dying. This is probably the last method that i would pick

• Aww..
Reactions: Zaz, patheticpartner and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Each one of them has its own fails if not done correctly. I heard a man who jumped from 9th floor survived so I don't think jumping is a realiable solution. I don't know much about train one, full hanging sounds like the way to go but then again, if not done correctly you'll suffer a lot over it, that's why i'm hesitating doing it. you need a lot of planning through ykno'.

• Love
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
Ja das habe ich auch gehört von einer Kollegin die als Rettungsdienst arbeitete und mir erzählt hat das jemand beim einem Sprung aus einem hohen haus noch ne zeit lebte

• Hugs
Unicron

Unicron

Oct 28, 2021
Most quick methods seem destined to failure and harm, unfortunately. From my experience 100% success requires money and planning.

I got away without serious damage the first time, I won't make the same mistake again.

• Love
Reactions: ReallyTired and patheticpartner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those methods can be unreliable. We all deserve the option of euthanasia, none of us should have to resort to methods that could fail. To reduce chances of failure methods must be planned. Having knowledge of methods is what is needed to for them to be successful. Failing an attempt is what I fear. Those methods can lead to damage in some cases if failed.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Zaz
P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
I'm not allowed to tell you what to do, but personally I would prefer hanging only because it can take minutes to complete. Jumping in sea from an airplane would be fun(ish). But honestly its up to you to decide. Wishing you your freedom!

• Love
Trueform

Trueform

Misanthrop
Sep 19, 2021
Shoot yourself in the temple!

• Love
Thaneem

Thaneem

Oct 28, 2021
Of those 3, I'd go with train. That said, I can tell you that hanging is an extremely popular method in my area. I've seen more hanging victims than I have gun victims, and I live in a very gun-friendly area.

• Love