• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
hello,

what would be the absolute best method to cause as minimal trauma to my family as possible? i don't want my mother to find me hanging after losing my brother and dad, it'd ruin her. going in my sleep would be optimal, but i don't think i can order SN or N or any chemicals here without having the police knocking on the door, suicide is 1500s taboo here

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Im in the same situation asyou. Im afraid what ever death note u say will not help at all. Its selfish and i admit it. I just want to get out of this world.

Reactions: sealbabies, houseofleaves and savoytruffle
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You shouldn´t do it at home where family members would find you. Depending on the method you choose it can take several hours before you die. So make sure it's a place where you won't be found quickly. And, of course, not every method is suitable for every place. Have you read the PPH or other books ?

Reactions: houseofleaves and savoytruffle
savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
You shouldn´t do it at home where family members would find you. Depending on the method you choose it can take several hours before you die. So make sure it's a place where you won't be found quickly. And, of course, not every method is suitable for every place. Have you read the PPH or other books ?
pph won't open on my device on any network or MB, it errors out for no reason

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
even pdf??
hello,

what would be the absolute best method to cause as minimal trauma to my family as possible? i don't want my mother to find me hanging after losing my brother and dad, it'd ruin her. going in my sleep would be optimal, but i don't think i can order SN or N or any chemicals here without having the police knocking on the door, suicide is 1500s taboo here
SN is used to somehow help fishes (home ones, in aquarium i mean), you should google it. They need a precise balance of nitrates or something like that. (I mean, would it really be that suspicious if you get some SN to save your precious fish?)

Reactions: savoytruffle
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
I had difficulty reading the PPH from the link provided here, but was able to use the "save link as" option to download it. I had to restart the download many times and it took like an hour to complete it, but I finally have it saved locally. It is worth the effort as it contains a lot of useful info.

As for your original question, there are not many options other than N or other prescription OD that will leave you looking like you just went to sleep and didnt wake up. Even SN will leave you discolored and of course there is always the chance of vomiting to make the scene worse.

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
even pdf??

SN is used to somehow help fishes (home ones, in aquarium i mean), you should google it. They need a precise balance of nitrates or something like that. (I mean, would it really be that suspicious if you get some SN to save your precious fish?)
Yeah i remember reading about that, i did track SN to a few bulk chemical shops in my country but nothing mentions aquariums and the pet shop i called doesn't sell it at all, im just scared of a)the police knocking on my door b)my family seeing the delivery and inquiring further, maybe ruining my attempt

i saw some other folks having trouble opening pph from the links here as well, maybe they're down or banned

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Have you read about other methods on this website ? Are there any methods you are particularly interested in (regardless of where you do it) ?

Reactions: houseofleaves
savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
Have you read about other methods on this website ? Are there any methods you are particularly interested in (regardless of where you do it) ?
N would be the most ideal for me, really all i care about is not causing too much trauma for whoever from my family finds me, like i don't want my mom to see me hanging from the closet that would kill her, but if i went to a hotel or something then anything >90% efficient is okay for me

Reactions: _Minsk
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Ok. May be you could use someone else´s address to order SN. Another option might be Oyxcodon and Fentanyl. If you are interested in this methode, I can send you a guide.

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
Ok. May be you could use someone else´s address to order SN. Another option might be Oyxcodon and Fentanyl. If you are interested in this methode, I can send you a guide.
yes please

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Oxycodon and Fentanyl:
SN guide:

Attachments

• Oxycodon & Fentanyl guide English.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SN guide english.pdf
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that we lived in a world where our right to die is respected and we could just exit peacefully when the time is right for us. Nobody should have to resort to horrifying methods like hanging to end their pain. In a world with so much suffering, suicide should not be so stigmatised. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. Suicide really is so difficult and I am trapped in this world as it is so hard to leave. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: nil243, savoytruffle and befree