O

OverTheRainbow

Feb 7, 2019
I really need help, I really want to ctb soon and I really want to set out for a plan. I've found some sites that sell SN but they're US sellers and I don't know if they will import. I find it so incredibly frustrating how hard it is to find a decent method in the UK. I just want to ctb so badly but literally everything is making it so god damn difficult. Do people know what the best route in the UK could be? I'm set on this now, I want to ctb and I want to do it properly.

• Hugs
Reactions: wannago, Pookie, Cakes and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I'm from the UK & I feel you. It's difficult, I know.

Reactions: wannago, Hyperbunny and Pookie
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Same I'm UK. I understand your struggle wish I could help!

Reactions: wannago and Pookie
O

OverTheRainbow

Feb 7, 2019
I consider jumping the most but I'm not sure of the best places to go to in the UK for the best chance of succeeding and also the stupid fucking pandemic makes it so we can't travel. God, as if the most depressing time of year makes it so hard to ctb :(

Forwardplanning

Forwardplanning

Feb 23, 2020
I really need help, I really want to ctb soon and I really want to set out for a plan. I've found some sites that sell SN but they're US sellers and I don't know if they will import. I find it so incredibly frustrating how hard it is to find a decent method in the UK. I just want to ctb so badly but literally everything is making it so god damn difficult. Do people know what the best route in the UK could be? I'm set on this now, I want to ctb and I want to do it properly.
I found some SN, I also got some anti sickness tabs from an online pharmacy

I think I'm ready to CTB today

• Hugs
Reactions: weepingfree, wannago, Hyperbunny and 2 others
O

OverTheRainbow

Feb 7, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that you've been pushed to this point :( I truly hope you find peace with whatever you decide.

I'm wondering if I should use a vpn while searching? I've been trying but they seem to make it so any search has 0 results.

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Same here, hard to get SN. I dont like the thought of hacking and slashing at my wrists so when time comes I'll attempt partial hanging.

Mr blobby

Mr blobby

Nov 29, 2020
Anyone down to go beechy head? I'm in London and don't have a car.

Reactions: asdwannadie, Deleted member 25349 and Hyperbunny
J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
The only way I can think of that's not full of pitfalls is nitrogen gas. If, like me, you live with other people you'll never be able to smuggle in the cylinder and regulator with fittings.