underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I have for all intensive purposes enough money for most methods and my own car I can drive when needed but I do not live alone. I'm trying to conjure up the ideal plan for a suicide. I live near a TINY forest (would take you about 6 minutes to walk end to end) and as the leaves fall from the trees here I'm beginning to lose confidence in hanging myself in the forest which was my original plan. Where should I go from here? I have always been afraid of ordering SN online as the chances are fairly good that a police officer may do a wellness check given the popularity of this method and how Canada has been clamping down on people's attempts at distributing it. I'm for all intensive purposes, at a loss and unsure what to do in terms of my plan. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you

L

LostSoul1965

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
I have for all intensive purposes enough money for most methods and my own car I can drive when needed but I do not live alone. I'm trying to conjure up the ideal plan for a suicide. I live near a TINY forest (would take you about 6 minutes to walk end to end) and as the leaves fall from the trees here I'm beginning to lose confidence in hanging myself in the forest which was my original plan. Where should I go from here? I have always been afraid of ordering SN online as the chances are fairly good that a police officer may do a wellness check given the popularity of this method and how Canada has been clamping down on people's attempts at distributing it. I'm for all intensive purposes, at a loss and unsure what to do in terms of my plan. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you
I do believe I have seen threads where Canadian members were successful in ordering and receiving SN without issues. DMC packages are well wrapped and discreet. They even declare contents as something else. Mine was a phone case lol. Maybe something to consider.