Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Has anyone ever thought of provoking a thug to get stabbed and make everything look like normal murder? I think this is the best method to hide the truth for the parents

• Hugs
Reactions: sorella santini, Arnar, Fin and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Kinda!
I've thought of going to the slums and start insulting everyone so that some thugs shoot me or stab me to death but then I changed my mind because they might just make me suffer, leave me alive, kidnap me and ask my family for lots of money.
Also, it might be quite painful!
Sure, nobody would think I ctb but damn, I don't have such guts.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, sorella santini and pthnrdnojvsc
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
I have already thought about it, the only thing that makes me skeptical about this possibility is to survive and suffer before I die if I do not survive

Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
True you are right they can also take your organs and sell them in case they don't kill you right away. It can only work if you find someone to help you like that case in the UK of that guy who created a very real plan

• Hugs
Reactions: alown
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Well I've heard some cases of young people dead due to drinking 6 - 8 cans of energy drinks in less than a day. Not sure if it works for everyone though.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well I've heard some cases of young people dead due to drinking 6 - 8 cans of energy drinks in less than a day. Not sure if it works for everyone though.

It didn't work for me at least.
I used to drink lots of those and I just felt my heart racing.
I guess being this heavy has something to do.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Has anyone ever thought of provoking a thug to get stabbed and make everything look like normal murder? I think this is the best method to hide the truth for the parents
So much easier to just pay someone. It would also help if you provided the weapon. Chances are your average thug, homeless person, or junkie isn't going to have a good quality blade or gun on hand.

Reactions: usernameforhere
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Mee too I drink lot of Monster in 1 day Don't work for me..
So much easier to just pay someone. It would also help if you provided the weapon. Chances are your average thug, homeless person, or junkie isn't going to have a good quality blade or gun on hand.
You're right, the problem is if they make a mistake and do the job badly

Last edited:
  • Aww..
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
The main ingredient in energy drinks is caffeine. I can attest that I took 12 200mg caffeine pills and 6 bronkaid (ephedrine) pills in about 2 hours and was fine. My heart beat so fast my chest hurt, and my dick didn't get hard for about 3 days (stim dick), but those were the only symptoms.

• Aww..
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
The main ingredient in energy drinks is caffeine. I can attest that I took 12 200mg caffeine pills and 6 bronkaid (ephedrine) pills in about 2 hours and was fine. My heart beat so fast my chest hurt, and my dick didn't get hard for about 3 days (stim dick), but those were the only symptoms.
So is fake the legend of dying with caffeine (?)

IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
I think that's not a very good way. It's most likely going to leave you in a living pulp.

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I'm not comfortable with the idea of being stabbed. But did think of "fighting back" an armed robbery, just haven't had the chance yet.

There are also the classic "accidents": drowning, falling, crashing a vehicle...
So is fake the legend of dying with caffeine (?)
Caffeine overdose is very real, but it can't be done in secret, ld50 is 150-200mg/kg, which is only achievable with powder or pills. There are reports of survivors here.

Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
I'm not comfortable with the idea of being stabbed. But did think of "fighting back" an armed robbery, just haven't had the chance yet.

There are also the classic "accidents": drowning, falling, crashing a vehicle...

Caffeine overdose is very real, but it can't be done in secret, ld50 is 150-200mg/kg, which is only achievable with powder or pills. There are reports of survivors here.
Caffeine on coffe , or energy drink don't works ? And if we add insomnia ? I think the heart can beat lot more fast

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I'm comfortable with the idea of being stabbed. and or have some one shoot me or stab me to death

Reactions: IWTD
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Caffeine on coffe , or energy drink don't works ? And if we add insomnia ? I think the heart can beat lot more fast
Unfortunately, no. A can of Red Bull (250 ml) contains 80 mg of caffeine. If we're looking for 12-16 g, we'd need 150-200 cans! And that's still 50% chance of success.

However, if someone knew they had a bad heart, but nobody else did, then it could work. Keep it a secret, start running, lifting, ingest plenty of caffeine....