• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MagicGrapefruit

Jul 20, 2023
Getting my hands on a glock g21, .45 caliber. I don't know the best kind of rounds to use (hollow point, etc) but I'm more concerned about placement. Back of the head, beneath the bump where the brain stem is? In the forehead? In the temple? Obviously we are "shooting" for instant death, pun intended

Reactions: dreamking, returntothevoid and sleepingintherain
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Based on what I found out during my research:

Hollow point for max damage. It'll spread inside the head and tear anything it goes through.

Inside the mouth, angled upwards toward the back of the ear which will touch the roof of your mouth to aim for the brain stem. Recoil is not a problem since it's point blank. The gun won't recoil back until the bullet leaves the barrel. The fact that it's only about 1 to 2 inches away from the brain stem, it'll hit the mark no matter what.

That's the best way unless there's someone aiming it towards the back of the head.

Reactions: mysteryboy, dreamking, MagicGrapefruit and 1 other person
M

MagicGrapefruit

Jul 20, 2023
Based on what I found out during my research:

Hollow point for max damage. It'll spread inside the head and tear anything it goes through.

Inside the mouth, angled upwards toward the back of the ear which will touch the roof of your mouth to aim for the brain stem. Recoil is not a problem since it's point blank. The gun won't recoil back until the bullet leaves the barrel. The fact that it's only about 1 to 2 inches away from the brain stem, it'll hit the mark no matter what.

That's the best way unless there's someone aiming it towards the back of the head.
Makes sense. A little concerned about my ability to orient a fat gun in my mouth at a good angle, would hate to end up just giving myself a reverse tracheotomy. Think I could nail it from the back with better accuracy? Probably overthinking it

Reactions: Kalista