• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I'd like to take benzos that would work during the whole 24h SN regime, as I found they can quite reliably keep me in the "CBT" mood. Do you have any suggestions?

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
longer-acting benzos such as valium or clonazepam. other RC benzos like clonazoLAM which are far more potent (4-5x as potent as Xanax and clonazePAM) may help as well. although if you have no tolerance to benzos i wouldn't recommend these, you'd most likely just blackout.

You'll still have to most likely take whatever benzo you choose more than once during the 24hr period though.

• Informative
Reactions: RainAndSadness and Cryptonite
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Xanax is used for those who are anxious about surgery in US, according to some on Reddit xanax seemed to help curb their anxiety.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
longer-acting benzos such as valium or clonazepam. other RC benzos like clonazoLAM which are far more potent (4-5x as potent as Xanax and clonazePAM) may help as well. although if you have no tolerance to benzos i wouldn't recommend these, you'd most likely just blackout.

You'll still have to most likely take whatever benzo you choose more than once during the 24hr period though.
Thanks for useful advice

I would stay away from the more potent ones then, but out of the two you mentioned, valium and clonazepam, which one would you recommend?

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Xanax is used for those who are anxious about surgery in US, according to some on Reddit xanax seemed to help curb their anxiety.
xanax is short acting and generally used for panic attacks or as you said surgery. it will not be good for an all day "event" unless you feel like doses every few hours which just increases the chances compulsive redosing/blacking out.

Reactions: Cryptonite
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
xanax is short acting and generally used for panic attacks or as you said surgery. it will not be good for an all day "event" unless you feel like doses every few hours which just increases the chances compulsive redosing/blacking out.
Maybe a week before taking SN do a test trial of you fasting and take the xanax, record how long it takes to feel its effects and on the day of you drinking the SN you take the appropriate amount of xanax in the amount of time it took for it to take effect for you. If it took 30 minutes take 30 minutes before sn, etc.
Also I heard tramadol can make people feel fearless at times, it's an opioid not a benzodiazepine but I am letting you know about this since it might help with SI way more than any benzodiazepine

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Thanks for useful advice

I would stay away from the more potent ones then, but out of the two you mentioned, valium and clonazepam, which one would you recommend?
I've never used valium so I can only comment on clonazepam. It is a good benzo for general anxiety and the effects last upwards of 12hrs with no tolerance. It did not help me though in terms of bypassing SI but I don't think anything can fully help you bypass SI. I'd still recommend it though to lower anxiety.

The downside to a lot of benzos, including clonazepam, is it can take time to feel the effects. This can be mitigated by taking it sublingually since it enters the bloodstream almost instantly.

Reactions: Owl_07 and Cryptonite
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I would suggest Valium (Diazepam) because it´s longer acting than Clonazepam ( Klonopin).

Diazepam = 100 hours. Clonazepam = 30-40 hours.

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
I would suggest Valium (Diazepam) because it´s longer acting than Clonazepam ( Klonopin).

Diazepam = 100 hours. Clonazepam = 30-40 hours.

This is just the half-life not the actual effects of the medication. you will not feel either valium or clonazepam for this period of time.

Reactions: Alex6216
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Thank you for all your suggestions, it seems I will go with diazepam (valium) then

do you think just diazepam is enough, or should I prepare another short-acting benzo for the time after taking SN?

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Thank you for all your suggestions, it seems I will go with diazepam (valium) then

do you think just diazepam is enough, or should I prepare another short-acting benzo for the time after taking SN?
You could prepare another short-acting benzo during that time. Although taking valium sublingually will bypass the onset time of the effects of the med which is generally the main reason short-acting benzos are prescribed

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
You could prepare another short-acting benzo during that time. Although taking valium sublingually will bypass the onset time of the effects of the med which is generally the main reason short-acting benzos are prescribed
Despite different onset time, meds should work good enough, right? It shouldn't be a dealbreaker

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Despite different onset time, meds should work good enough, right? It shouldn't be a dealbreaker
I'd think so but you won't be able to completely bypass SI with drugs in my experience.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I'd think so but you won't be able to completely bypass SI with drugs in my experience.
Yes, I'm aware of this unfortunately, but I still hope they can at least help

Maybe lower SI by 30 %

• Hugs
Reactions: bed