Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
I made a post up here about my plans being ruined because my best friend/ roommate found out. Well that might not be the case anymore. They came to me the other day and told me that while they absolutely aren't okay with it and will do everything in their power to stop me, they understand my situation and won't hate me or be angry or anything like that, that they'll always love me either way. So my plans might not be ruined after all

I feel weird about this. I've got plenty of time to think about my decision, since I can't afford N right now anyways. I have an amazing support network, an angel of a roommate, great friends. I know I should give it more time and see if things can get better. But this pain isn't going to get better, and I can't see myself coming out of this horrible depression. I want to die, I really can't keep living like this.

I've got to wait a while to get the N anyways, so that'll give me time to reconsider. But I really don't think I'll change

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Steven88, demuic, Silvermorning and 11 others
Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
A lot can happen from now to the time you get your N. Whatever you choose to do, I hope it works out for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, NodusTollens, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
We will see how that turns out, hopefully in whichever way you want it to be.

That honest conversation with your friend must have felt weird and left a lot to think. Either way best of luck on anything you decide. Actually can relate to some of the things you mentioned...

On a side note, great profile picture; give me some Dark Souls vibes. Prob is from.one of the 3 games.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and Dizzylady80
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
We will see how that turns out, hopefully in whichever way you want it to be.

That honest conversation with your friend must have felt weird and left a lot to think. Either way best of luck on anything you decide. Actually can relate to some of the things you mentioned...

On a side note, great profile picture; give me some Dark Souls vibes. Prob is from.one of the 3 games.
It was weird, and incredibly difficult and painful. But also comforting. Like they understand how much pain I'm in and how debilitating it is. But they're so sweet, they're also offering to cover rent until I can afford it again, like if I have friends this good I feel like I should keep trying to stay alive at least a little while longer, like I'm obligated to. So idk

And yeah it's Gwyndolin from the 1st and 3rd games. I relate a lot to her character and backstory

• Hugs
Reactions: Lone_Gray_Wolf, Silvermorning and NodusTollens
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
It was weird, and incredibly difficult and painful. But also comforting. Like they understand how much pain I'm in and how debilitating it is. But they're so sweet, they're also offering to cover rent until I can afford it again, like if I have friends this good I feel like I should keep trying to stay alive at least a little while longer, like I'm obligated to. So idk

And yeah it's Gwyndolin from the 1st and 3rd games. I relate a lot to her character and backstory
I can get what you say; like you have support and someway feel compromised to do something to correspond that and that would be staying alive for a while longer; maybe not for you but for them.
Hopefully I got it right.

And yeah, so it is from Dark Souls; I wasn't wrong after all. I don't really know a lot about her story, only saw her a couple of times and in the first game. Mind if you explain me a little bit more of her and why do you feel like you can relate to her?.
Here or send me a private message, wherever you feel more comfortable.