B

Beside You In Time.

Sep 25, 2019
What drugs would make the absolute best combination to make exiting as easy as possible? I would like to drift off to sleep permanently without any discomfort, anxiety or fear and just before I drift into oblivion I want to be in an incredibly good mood and accepting of my fate.

What drugs and dosages do I need, and at what times to get to the point off not having any fear or anxiety right before I give myself a lethal drug cocktail?

I think a heroin and barbiturate overdose with benzodiazepines to alleviate any anxiety would be the best combination to start and a final lethal dose of heroin to finish me off permanently. Anti-nausea medication with fresh ginger root to help keep everything down. Even the heroin placed into capsules and swallowed or if I want a near instant death, heroin IV.

Note: I'm not a drug addict; I just think this would be the most pleasant method to go and the only way to eliminate the anxiety and fear of death.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
For me the perfect way to go would be an F or H overdose preferably intravenously. Morphine intravenously can also be peaceful. And of course N, you just fall asleep and exit this world forever.

Reactions: killjoy
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
N is the holy grail, other than that probably H or F with benzos. Any of these hard drugs are good

Reactions: Pookie
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Every clinical account I have ever read of someone trying to CTB with a singular megadose of fluoxetine (50,000 to 200,000 mg) got dramatically better instead of dying. (In fact, I do have more than enough fluoxetine to do this to myself.)

I also have enough clonazepam to administer a megadose to myself. This medication reportedly cannot be fatal when taken alone, but I have other drugs I can combine it with for a successful exit.

No government anywhere has the potential to prevent residents from accessing over the counter drugs to take their own lives, and some of these substances can be applied to the skin. (Look up Arielle Newman for the classic case of accidental death via topical analgesic absorption. Incidentally, she had attended a party the night before she was found dead in her home with lethal amounts of methyl salicylate in her system, so it's not as if she suffered before she died. However, the makers of Ben Gay stopped advertising their product as a method of warming up before exercising.)

Therefore, in obeying the rules of this site, do NOT use excess amounts of topical analgesics like Ben Gay, Voltaren, Icy Hot, Australian Dream, Nurofen Ibuprofen Gel, or all of them together in huge amounts on a daily basis for an extended amount of time. (I actually do combine them all in treating my father's severely arthritic feet, but not on a daily basis, since he's evil and I want him to suffer rather than die peacefully and quickly. I needed him to die before he moved me away from Florida to enter school. Now that he has long since destroyed my life, prolonging his life is the greater punishment.)