Larry

Larry

Absidia corymbifera
Aug 17, 2018
Hello. I'll preface this with the acknowledgement that yes, indeed this is a very controversial topic to most ordinary people but please understand that under individual circumstances, where death is near and inevitable, one should have the freedom and right to choose to leave this world sooner, with minimal suffering and pain.

If you would like to know why I'd choose to go out this way, it's because I'm in a late stage of a very serious disseminated fungal infection, and since it's been diagnosed way too late, and it simply does not respond to even high-dose strong antifungal drugs. My doctors refuse to have me on any higher doses of them knowing the inevitable brutal side effects of serious damage that they would cause to my liver and kidneys.

So all in all, my chances of survival are very slim, and day to day I'm suffering quite heavily from a wide-range of almost unbearable side effects, both from the medication and the fungal infection. I would like to ask you all to please provide me with unbiased and reliable information on which drugs would be the most effective, swift and painless method of leaving this world permanently if I were able to buy almost anything from the main obvious source of drugs from "below the surface of the ordinary internet" - which quite some of you might already possibly be familiar with.

I know of fast-acting Barbiturates being the most preferred method for many people, but since it is almost impossible to purchase them these days for an affordable price and from a trustable source, I am looking for alternatives, so please be kind enough to understand my situation and provide the information that I need, or if you are against the notion of self-inflicted euthanasia, I kindly ask you not to try to convince me to do otherwise.

I look forward to any contributions to this thread and hope that some of you will be understanding enough to provide me as much help in this situation as possible. Thank you.

Reactions: Morning Angel, Comatose11, Sidestep and 2 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I'm not well-educated on the topic, but a lot of people here mentiom sodium nitrate as a suicide method.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Ah, nitrite. Thank you for correcting me.

Reactions: Revan and Tiburcio
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
Lethal salts such as sodium nitrite and sodium azide are good candidates (like $10). Azide does give you a severe headache, keep that in mind.

Reactions: Revan, Tiburcio and lv-gras
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
My method: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/amitriptyline-cocktail-method.260/

I have stashed about 6 months of Diazepam 5 mg, I am taking the amitriptyline because it helps me to sleep, but once I get close to my suicide date I will start to stack medication.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
"indeed this is a very controversial topic to most ordinary people but please understand that under individual circumstances, where death is near and inevitable, one should have the freedom and right to choose to leave this worldsooner, with minimal suffering and pain."

@Larry I can tell you're new. We're all pro choice and believe you have the right to decide whether you continue to live or end your life. People will give you information on methods. No one is going to try to encourage you to live or to end your life. People on here provide information and it's up to you what you do with it.

Reactions: Funeralprincess, Broken Widow, lv-gras and 5 others
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hello. I'll preface this with the acknowledgement that yes, indeed this is a very controversial topic to most ordinary people but please understand that under individual circumstances, where death is near and inevitable, one should have the freedom and right to choose to leave this world sooner, with minimal suffering and pain.

If you would like to know why I'd choose to go out this way, it's because I'm in a late stage of a very serious disseminated fungal infection, and since it's been diagnosed way too late, and it simply does not respond to even high-dose strong antifungal drugs. My doctors refuse to have me on any higher doses of them knowing the inevitable brutal side effects of serious damage that they would cause to my liver and kidneys.

So all in all, my chances of survival are very slim, and day to day I'm suffering quite heavily from a wide-range of almost unbearable side effects, both from the medication and the fungal infection. I would like to ask you all to please provide me with unbiased and reliable information on which drugs would be the most effective, swift and painless method of leaving this world permanently if I were able to buy almost anything from the main obvious source of drugs from "below the surface of the ordinary internet" - which quite some of you might already possibly be familiar with.

I know of fast-acting Barbiturates being the most preferred method for many people, but since it is almost impossible to purchase them these days for an affordable price and from a trustable source, I am looking for alternatives, so please be kind enough to understand my situation and provide the information that I need, or if you are against the notion of self-inflicted euthanasia, I kindly ask you not to try to convince me to do otherwise.

I look forward to any contributions to this thread and hope that some of you will be understanding enough to provide me as much help in this situation as possible. Thank you.
I am deeply sorry to hear of your plight Larry, and I do not know what you are physically capable of but, there is a very simple, and cheap way to produce carbon monoxide. Formic acid is broken down by sulfuric acid into carbon monoxide. A deadly gas that can kill very quickly. You can simply lie in your bed/sit in a chair and go to sleep. The carbon monoxide will do the job. The room must be small, and I highly recommend a sleeping tablet/2 before you sleep. The chemicals are both cheap and relatively easy to get. They can be mixed carefully in a large glass bowl. I am in the process of figuring out the amount of each chemical needed to fill various size rooms and hopefully will know more in a few days.
Should you choose such a method be aware that co will eventually leak out of the room and poses a serious risk of death for neighbours. Do NOT smoke during the process either. A flame can ignite the co...not a peaceful way to go. The major problem with co is sealing the area in which you are mixing the acids. I am working on a way to use a bag, similar to, but larger than the exit bag. Still need to do a bit of research, but I am almost there. Needless to say I am in a similar position to you. My lungs have been seriously damaged which makes nitrogen/argon impossible to use. The research that I have done on drugs tells me that they must act exceedingly fast for the desired result to occur, and almost all require strong anti-emetics. I do know how to make cyanide but the yield is small and has many impurities. Not something you want to take a chance on. I sincerely hope this helps, and I apologize for taking so long to type this, but amongst the many things I must contend with, I am rapidly going blind...brail next...smile. Need to research...much luck to you Larry.

Reactions: lv-gras, Nobody and Tiburcio