• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

darkman

Sep 9, 2018
hello

I am wondering if some one could please give me some advice. I am considering suicide and and I am considering the various drug options available. I am looking for a drug that would most sucessfully and deeply put me into a unconscious state so that if I was over a bathtub full of water i will fall face first into it and drown but I would be unconscious so as to minimize pain. I was just wondering what class of drugs would be best to achieve this(benzos,GHB,alcohol) and should I combine with a opioid? I would be really greatful if someone could give me some advice.

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I am looking for a drug that would most sucessfully and deeply put me into a unconscious state
I mean, if we were to focus on just this part, I think N would be the best for you. It sounds like you want to pass away in a peaceful way, unconscious, and that is what nembutal offers.

If you can afford the n maybe you should forget about the second part of your method "over a bathtub full of water ... fall face first into it and drown". It will be over as soon as you drink it, providing you've had enough, and you will die in your sleep. Taking other drugs to fall unconscious also gives you a much higher chance of someone finding you before you drown.

Reactions: autumnal and martha
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
This is what we all want to have the ability to pass peacefully… To fall asleep and then just not wake up… To end our suffering....
I agree it's probably too risky and you wouldn't be able to take enough to then fall into the bathtub and drown although it seems like Whitney Houston was able to do that it's the combination of as many drugs as possible and alcohol that does it to me even though the N kills you pretty quickly it sounds like it's hard to drink...

Reactions: ImpendingExit45 and brighter
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Along with what Brighter said, I think it would be simpler to be lying back in a bathtub full of water when I take the drug, instead of hoping to fall face first into it. Whether or not I end up drowning, c'ing the b in the bathtub can be a courtesy to whoever does the cleaning up.

• Love
Reactions: martha and brighter
D

darkman

Sep 9, 2018
well I can not get my hands on N. so which would be the best option for making me pass out alcohol, GHB or a benzo?

H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
well I can not get my hands on N. so which would be the best option for making me pass out alcohol, GHB or a benzo?
All of the above and as much as you have… And that still probably won't be enough

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
4.50 grams of ghb WILL render you unconscious.