Amp666

Amp666

Jan 15, 2021
I'm living in the UK, and have been a LONG time lurker of SS. I tried partial a couple years ago, after months of preparation and reading forms on here. Needless to say, it wasn't a win for me. I'm unemployed and broke due to the curse of COVID 19, however have decided on my next receipt of government assistance to spend all that's necessary on an exit. I live in the city and don't have access to car and am widely against any method that involves members of the public finding me, or anything that will cause more physical pain. Was just reaching out, to see what the best method for me could potentially be?

• Hugs
Reactions: Thegoldenapples
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
That's a very personal descision man.

I'd say SN since it's cheap, not too uncomfortable, reliable and reversible (if you change your mind). But that's my personal opinion, it may not be a fit for you at all.

Amp666

Amp666

Jan 15, 2021
That's a very personal descision man.

I'd say SN since it's cheap, not too uncomfortable, reliable and reversible (if you change your mind). But that's my personal opinion, it may not be a fit for you at all.
Of course it's personal, I meant merely suggestions and preferences for others, out of curiosity for me, and with potential helps to aid in my decision.

SN would be ideal, but I live in the UK.. its impossible to get here. Although, I'm still looking into different options.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Of course it's personal, I meant merely suggestions and preferences for others, out of curiosity for me, and with potential helps to aid in my decision.

SN would be ideal, but I live in the UK.. its impossible to get here. Although, I'm still looking into different options.
SN being impossible to get in the UK is some misconception going around this forum. It's just not possible (as an individual) to get it from WITHIN the UK. You can still import it, keeping in mind you need to deal with customs.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
SN being impossible to get in the UK is some misconception going around this forum. It's just not possible (as an individual) to get it from WITHIN the UK. You can still import it, keeping in mind you need to deal with customs.
How can some one get it through customs?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
How can some one get it through customs?
Well, I think being lucky is the biggest factor here. And ofcourse the kind of packaging and custom declarations the sender uses.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
Well, I think being lucky is the biggest factor here. And ofcourse the kind of packaging and custom declarations the sender uses.
Do you know any international companies that use packaging that would get through?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Do you know any international companies that use packaging that would get through?
Yes, but there are no guarantees. No UK members of this forum are currently making reports of receiving SN. If customs seizes it, be prepared for a police visit (worst case scenario).

Reactions: Bensharp and JipJopMop