• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
I want to move away from Norway and give another country a shot. I'm close to catching the bus and I'm getting closer by each day, so I see no reason not to try to 'stay alive'. Maybe the grass is greener on the other side, maybe not. Would love to hear about countries with mild immigration laws and perhaps an okay job market. I know a few of you will think 'but dude, you're Norwegian! Are you stupid?'
Yes, I am. Do I still want to move? Oh yes, I do. :)

Reactions: Memento Mori and Cubashii
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
It's funny because when I visited Oslo, it was one of the best place I'd ever been! But I guess places are different when you don't live there. It's a very subjective question, though - if you could travel a bit first, then you might find somewhere you like?

Reactions: VikingWinger
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Not the USSA lol!

Reactions: TheREALDisgustingMe, Mr2005 and VikingWinger
Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
It depends on what cultures you like the most. Somewhere that's gonna make you happy being there. like close your eyes and picture it. What are things you like to do and if that country has it.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I want to move away from Norway and give another country a shot. I'm close to catching the bus and I'm getting closer by each day, so I see no reason not to try to 'stay alive'. Maybe the grass is greener on the other side, maybe not. Would love to hear about countries with mild immigration laws and perhaps an okay job market. I know a few of you will think 'but dude, you're Norwegian! Are you stupid?'
Yes, I am. Do I still want to move? Oh yes, I do. :)
Belize and Thailand

Reactions: Final Escape, VikingWinger and Cubashii
VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
Belize and Thailand
Those seem like countries where one should have saved up some cash before going? Just thinking out loud. I'll check it out anyway, thanks.

BTW guys: I have zero savings. Might be able to start off with 1500 dollars cash at most, with zero intention of going back to Norway.

Reactions: Final Escape and Cubashii
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Those seem like countries where one should have saved up some cash before going? Just thinking out loud. I'll check it out anyway, thanks.

BTW guys: I have zero savings. Might be able to start off with 1500 dollars cash at most, with zero intention of going back to Norway.

Thailand as I understand is really cheap and a good retirement area for just that reason but even that is far fetched with 1500 dollars. Might get you a vacation though and maybe you could stay? i'm not sure what the job market is like but as i understand it lots of people will speak english

Reactions: Final Escape and VikingWinger
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019

They're both two of the cheapest countries in the world. I'll look up the conversion price but a hostel in Thailand when I was there was 6$ USD a night

Reactions: Final Escape, VikingWinger and Cubashii
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I would go to South America. First you can get N for your animals . Also Cocaine. I met a guy who was in French legion of foreigners I think, or some other International army. He said when they were in Columbia fighting with drug cartels, this people were so droged out of their minds that they laughed at his face while dying. No wonder this is prohibited by government.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019

I would also recommend getting a scuba diving license as it's very profitable throughout the world. You can get one in Thailand for USD 200 maybe and use it across the world. If you are fluent in English, go to South Africa or South Korea China or really any asian country, teach English and make six figures off it. Take the class certification, apply online, and travel to the country. Other good countries, Bulgaria, Poland, Peru. All cheap but do remember it's your job to pay for visas and residency. If you only want a temporary visa those will all cost you too. You can't arrive in the country and live there without permanent residency unless under the table
6 USD is about 51krohn
I've done a bit more research for you
Thailand temporary residence visa fee is 62usd or roughly 528krone
South Africa temporary resident fee is 108usd look up the conversion yourself
South koreas varies by country of origin and so on
K I'm done

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
Viking, if you could give us some idea of the things that would make a country ideal for you, our suggestions might be better.

Reactions: Final Escape
VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
Viking, if you could give us some idea of the things that would make a country ideal for you, our suggestions might be better.
Thanks for all of your answers, guys. I'll look into it, especially the one tip about teaching English!

As for what would make a country ideal for me, it would have to be that the majority can communicate with me in English, that it has a fair job market and that I can apply for permanent citizenship if I manage to establish myself enough. Weather is not too important, neither is location. Just not in Scandinavia. I've been reading up on new Zealand too, it looks great over there.

Reactions: DepressionsAHo and Final Escape
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Thanks for all of your answers, guys. I'll look into it, especially the one tip about teaching English!

As for what would make a country ideal for me, it would have to be that the majority can communicate with me in English, that it has a fair job market and that I can apply for permanent citizenship if I manage to establish myself enough. Weather is not too important, neither is location. Just not in Scandinavia. I've been reading up on new Zealand too, it looks great over there.
Just remember that New Zealand is a VERY expensive country to live in
Also, here's the link to the courses for certification of English
You can also work at hostels, a lot of bars in foreign countries will hire you for work under the table.

Last edited:
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I like USA. You can buy a gun over the internet. They won't let me own a gun in my country.

Psychotic King

Psychotic King

Failure
Apr 18, 2019
Funny enough, I have lived in Norway 3 times, short periods mostly and once as a mere small child, so I have no memory of that time. But still, I have rather enjoyed my time in Norway, compared to my home country. Especially the nature is amazing. the single best moment in my whole life was in Norway, when I was 14 or so, and I climbed to a mountain, alone, listened to music, watched the magnificent views of the fjords and the sea, ate the food and drank the drinks that I had in my backbag. I really, really miss those times and I regret that I haven't been able to do that even though I have been in Norway many, many times before. Just not in the north. The "mountains" that are in the places where I am are not like in the north and are just full of trees, which is annoying as it limits the view a lot. I like the rock based mountains in the north

It's funny because when I visited Oslo, it was one of the best place I'd ever been! But I guess places are different when you don't live there. It's a very subjective question, though - if you could travel a bit first, then you might find somewhere you like?

I like Norway too. Did you go anywhere else than Oslo? I personally never liked Oslo that much but the north I like way more, especially in terms of nature. Bergen, Tromso, Lofotes and so on. Cool places.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@Psychotic King I went to Sandefjord, too and took a ferry to Strømstad in Sweden, but didn't see anywhere else. I want to go to Scandinavia again!

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I like USA. You can buy a gun over the internet. They won't let me own a gun in my country.
That doesn't make it a good country to live it makes it a good country to die. Hawaii, New Zealand and Scandinavia all look nice to me. I've thought of moving away and starting over but I don't think I have it in me

Reactions: VikingWinger and TheREALDisgustingMe