• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LJ85

Future Airdancer
May 20, 2024
Anyone have any thoughts on how to beat SI for my full suspension hanging? I thought about alcohol, benzos, or both. Alternatively, combine hanging with a method like CO or inert gas. Thoughts?

Reactions: davidtorez
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I don't think giving advice on that is allowed by the rules, but I would personally get absolutely hammered with alcohol, it's called liquid courage for a reason.

If my message goes against the rules I apologize and I understand if it gets removed.

L

LJ85

Future Airdancer
May 20, 2024
I don't think giving advice on that is allowed by the rules, but I would personally get absolutely hammered with alcohol, it's called liquid courage for a reason.

If my message goes against the rules I apologize and I understand if it gets removed.
I certainly didn't mean to violate any rules. I hope it's not construed as such. I wasn't looking for advice, just general thoughts on the subject. It's ultimately my decision.

Reactions: davidtorez and Dingusguy
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I certainly didn't mean to violate any rules. I hope it's not construed as such. I wasn't looking for advice, just general thoughts on the subject. It's ultimately my decision.
Don't worry I don't think you violated any rules at all, I might have though. But then again what I wrote wasn't exactly guidance either more like an input so I dunno... Either way my personal thoughts on it is still I would get drunk before doing it if my SI was an issue.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I doubt there is any way to make such an horrific method more bearable.

Why do you want such a method?

Why not a quick and peaceful method like partial?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why not a quick and peaceful method like partial?
I think partial needs a lot more SI and willpower than full - once the chair (or whatever) is kicked away there's no way back.
That's just my opinion.

It's all about SI.

This is not an advice but I remember seen such a scene in a fictional criminal movie many decades ago:

Person seemed to hanged themselves but actually person sat on big ice-blocks, was sedated to death, ice blocks melted, and it looked like they hanged themselves.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think partial needs a lot more SI and willpower than full - once the chair (or whatever) is kicked away there's no way back.
That's just my opinion.

It's all about SI.

This is not an advice but I remember seen such a scene in a fictional criminal movie many decades ago:

Person seemed to hanged themselves but actually person sat on big ice-blocks, was sedated to death, ice blocks melted, and it looked like they hanged themselves.
I'm not really sure I agree to be honest. If someone needs to kick a chair or the SI is that bad, they should be trying recovery as they are clearly not ready to CTB in my view.

Partial will knock someone out in about 20 seconds and they will feel high and drunk doing it, can't get much more peaceful.

Coughing and choking dangling on a rope sounds absolutely horrific to me.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not really sure I agree to be honest. If someone needs to kick a chair or the SI is that bad, they should be trying recovery as they are clearly not ready to CTB in my view.

Partial will knock someone out in about 20 seconds and they will feel high and drunk doing it, can't get much more peaceful.

Coughing and choking dangling on a rope sounds absolutely horrific to me.
I agree with your point about being ready - but imo it's the same about partial - it needs a lot of will power to put your body weight to pass out while still being able to reduce the pressure. And from what I know a lot of people have failed partial attempts here.

I wouldn't choose hanging for myself though but if I had no other option I'd only go with full.