• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I was planning to try and get Metoclopramide prescribed, but other people have said the side effects are pretty bad, and also I guess it could look a little suspicious since I've never had migraines before…

I know PPH says the best antiemetic to use for the SN method it Metoclopramide, but I was wondering if there are any just as effective or more effective? Especially if they are OTC

Help appreciated :)

N

Notforlong

Sep 19, 2022
I was planning to try and get Metoclopramide prescribed, but other people have said the side effects are pretty bad, and also I guess it could look a little suspicious since I've never had migraines before…

I know PPH says the best antiemetic to use for the SN method it Metoclopramide, but I was wondering if there are any just as effective or more effective? Especially if they are OTC

Help appreciated :)
I bought some Domperidone and I've taken a couple of 30mg test doses with no issues, it's not OTC though.

Reactions: BabyCamus
BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I bought some Domperidone and I've taken a couple of 30mg test doses with no issues, it's not OTC though.
Oh that's good, what did you say to the doctor to get it prescribed?

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Seems like a trick question. They've already told you the best AE so you can't really talk about best if you're not using the best. It's more like doing your own thing.

You're quite literally taking a potent poison with the intent of death yet you're talking about a side effect on a commonly used bit of medication associated with the method. To me that makes zero sense as a piece of logic, but hey, it's up to you.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Metoclopramide is only risky to use if you want to taste-test the medication first (although some people still do taste-test meto anyways and turn out fine). Otherwise why would it matter what side effects you got from meto unless if it somehow got in the way of you CTBing?

Domperidone is a great alternative to meto.

Reactions: downndone2 and BabyCamus
arsencio354

arsencio354

Feb 12, 2023
I read that weed is an antiemetic.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
Going to use Olanzapine. I got this prescribed by simply doing a 1 hour session with a psychiatrist and he determined that I was suffering from anxiety and depression which I am sort of not. Essentially you could tell a psychiatrist anything and he/she will more than likely take it at face value if everything adds up.

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Seems like a trick question. They've already told you the best AE so you can't really talk about best if you're not using the best. It's more like doing your own thing.

You're quite literally taking a potent poison with the intent of death yet you're talking about a side effect on a commonly used bit of medication associated with the method. To me that makes zero sense as a piece of logic, but hey, it's up to you.
I'm sorry if I phrased it wrong, I am not bothered at all about side effects as long I can ctb. I read somewhere that Meto hindered the actual method in some way, so that was my worry. It must have been misinformation or simply me reading it wrong. Thanks for the clarification anyway about Meto I appreciate it :)
Metoclopramide is only risky to use if you want to taste-test the medication first (although some people still do taste-test meto anyways and turn out fine). Otherwise why would it matter what side effects you got from meto unless if it somehow got in the way of you CTBing?

Domperidone is a great alternative to meto.
Thanks, I was worried the side effects of meto were bad for the SN method rather than simply causing discomfort, but I'm glad I am wrong in this case!

Reactions: Shadowlord900
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
i've been using meto regularly for a couple of years. ive had no side effects. i take it for gastroparesis, which is a disease that slows down digestion. meto speeds it up, which makes it so effective when using it for things like SN.

Reactions: downndone2