Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
The time has come, can anyone tell me precisely what angle to aim with a handgun in my mouth? I'm afraid to aim too high or low. Should I be very worried with a .45 hollow point?

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Can't tell you that, it would be against the law.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm not sure if a .38 hollow point refers to the .38 special. If so, then the caliber is a bit on the weak side. I would go for .357 magnum as it is the benchmark for stopping power and damage. Also, I would say to aim about 15 degrees angle upwards and with the barrel as far back as possible to ensure that you hit the vital parts of the brain sustaining life.

Reactions: siray and Dead Girl Don't Care
Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
I'm not sure if a .38 hollow point refers to the .38 special. If so, then the caliber is a bit on the weak side. I would go for .357 magnum as it is the benchmark for stopping power and damage. Also, I would say to aim about 15 degrees angle upwards and with the barrel as far back as possible to ensure that you hit the vital parts of the brain sustaining life.
Thank you! And rather I meant a Glock 38 to be precise so that's .45 caliber. The firearm is already in my possession, so I'm not going to go out of my way to get another, but I imagine it will suffice. Just in my head about aiming correctly.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying and yes, a .45 caliber pistol would be more than sufficient.