• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
How much clonazopan would alone be sufficient to kill myself?
I would be taking melzap. Hoping to do it at night and not waking up. I have very less privacy. I don't want to be saved

ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
"Klonopin has a very high LD50, or the expected lethal dose for 50 percent of test subjects. For lab rats, this amount can be as high as 4,000 mg/kg. ... Using Klonopin alone could take a few hundred thousand milligrams to overdose and die because of it."

This does make sense to me because back when I was prescribed 30mg of temazepam at night I ended up taking the entire 30 day supply. I took a few to get a buzz and then next thing I knew I am waking up on the floor or outside and the bottle would be empty. With home much I took I thought I would be dead but instead I just had a hardcore blackout. Sorry if this doesn't answer your question.

Reactions: Soul
Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
Thanks for
"Klonopin has a very high LD50, or the expected lethal dose for 50 percent of test subjects. For lab rats, this amount can be as high as 4,000 mg/kg. ... Using Klonopin alone could take a few hundred thousand milligrams to overdose and die because of it."

This does make sense to me because back when I was prescribed 30mg of temazepam at night I ended up taking the entire 30 day supply. I took a few to get a buzz and then next thing I knew I am waking up on the floor or outside and the bottle would be empty. With home much I took I thought I would be dead but instead I just had a hardcore blackout. Sorry if this doesn't answer your question.
Thanks for the reply

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Clonazepam wont kill you unless youre pretty damn lucky.

Reactions: Alan James
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
How much clonazopan would alone be sufficient to kill myself?
I would be taking melzap. Hoping to do it at night and not waking up. I have very less privacy. I don't want to be saved
I know how to make this method possibly work, but generally speaking mixing a bunch of pills is a recipe for disaster. Don't fuck around with this method. Authorities have long since taken off the market pills that cause death.