Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
First off, I want to make it clear that I'm very aware that they are highly addictive and can make things a lot worse after their effectiveness starts to wane, and that trying to quit them after long term use is hell. These are things I've taken into careful consideration.

I would plan to only EVER use them in emergencies. Most of the time, I can handle/get through my panic attacks without any help, but just sometimes - I can't, and then I can get into real spirals that are absolutely horrible, like something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I think if I had something I knew I could take if everything got too much, it would ironically reduce the panic on its own. I might not even need to resort to taking it - and if I did, again, it would only be in those rare emergencies.

But I really have no idea how to go about getting any. I'm the uk. I'm not sure doctors ever prescribe benzos anymore - do you think if I explained my reasoning to my doctor, they might consider prescribing me some?

I know the other option is the dark web, but I'm very worried about that - what happens if I get caught, or scammed? - and it all seems so confusing.