• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

diebartdie

Oct 12, 2018
What do you guys think of my plan?

I've got Xanax(benzos) and Dihydrocodeine(opiods). Plus I intend to drink a little bit of alcohol. Not too much, cause I don't want to throw up. Maybe just in case I will also get some anti-emetics.

I've never take drugs in my life before, so I will probably have little tolerance to it.
According to my research, people accidently overdose on benzos+opiods as it's a deadly combination.

I'm thinking 0.5mg(x4) of Xanax + 60mg(x4) of (dihydrocodeine) + a few shots of alcohol should do the trick.
This should knock me out easily right? Then I will just drown in the bathtub.
I get drunk easily and have passed out from drinking approximately 100ml whisky (mixed with soda etc..).

Just as an addition, I can do all the above and also try the 'shallow water blackout" , hyperventilate and pass out.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Sick Boy
D

diebartdie

Oct 12, 2018
Also, I plan on crushing the tablets so that my body processes it faster.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Sick Boy
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
Sounds like the cranberries singer way to go. You get drunk of 100mls lol? Lucky. Um mayby experiment first

Reactions: Deafsn0w
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I think she was passed out. I hope she was.
damn. I'm thinking about drinking for the partial suspension. I'll put the rope over my neck and down a few shots.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
damn. I'm thinking about drinking for the partial suspension. I'll put the rope over my neck and down a few shots.
Me too. I've been so drunk I just wanted to pass out so I think if I get like that I can hang very easily.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Me too. I've been so drunk I just wanted to pass out so I think if I get like that I can hang very easily.
I heard you'll wanna be sober while setting up everything so I'll get a hotel, buy the rope, and scarf. Then tie it all up and do a practice run. Then after the practice I'll go to the liquor store. Hopefully it all works out.