Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I know one kind of benzo alone plus alcohol won't work. But my question is if I mix different benzos and also alcohol... can it work or not?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
hmm i think it wont be extremely reliable but might depend on the amount of alcohol you add. maybe you can take a hot bath in a bathtub, might work i think. oh, i think you could also add some alcohol to the tub, might also get absorbed trough your skin and you wont be able to vomit it out too

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
I have been doing lots of research on this because this was my original plan but unfortunately I have found this will not work. The amount you would have to take is just ridiculous. Sorry to be bearer of bad news. I keep hoping I will find something to tell me differently but I haven't.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
I have been doing lots of research on this because this was my original plan but unfortunately I have found this will not work. The amount you would have to take is just ridiculous. Sorry to be bearer of bad news. I keep hoping I will find something to tell me differently but I haven't.

Why you said that will not work (die from benzos and alcohol)? Alcohol is lethal by itself