• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ocean_01

Ocean_01

Mar 11, 2023
Total newcomer here. I'm medically prescribed clonazepam so it's what I have at hand right now. Was wondering if a full bottle (25mg), with the right amount of alcohol or other substances combined, would do the trick.

Also, since I do self medicate and have taken more than I should in the past, is it possible that I have developed some tolerance to the drug, making any attempt pretty much worthless? I'd really like to know because I feel like pills are my favorite method so far.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Tolerance to benzos can build up quickly but can also be brought back down by taking a break from them (how long you'd have to take a break entirely depends on both how much and how long you were taking them for).

Benzos can't be CTB'd on alone unless if you have a pre-existing condition that affects your breathing such as sleep apnea, then you could possibly achieve CTB through respiratory depression. Just benzos + alcohol is also unlikely unless if you take enough alcohol to get alcohol poisoning, but benzos would add nothing to that other than make the process less unpleasant for you. Alcohol can help potentiate benzos, but that's really only helpful when also used with other drugs.

You need at least 1 other drug with benzos to have better chances of CTBing. But it's more like the benzo is helping you to CTB off of the other drug, not the other way around. Also this will only work with drugs that can be fatal on overdose, such as barbiturates, opioids, certain heart medication and few kinds antidepressants. The first two are more reliable to CTB on, the third one can be CTB'd on but will not be as pleasant of a CTB than the first two kinds. I think only very few antidepressants can be CTB'd on, but like certain heart medications, will not be as pleasant as the first two.

Reactions: Ocean_01 and Georg