Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Do you guys think benzos and sodium nitrite capsules are enough to die peacefully?

• Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up, Hopeindeath! and dropdeadfred
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Benzos are enough to calm your anxiety but the tachycardia will still be there. it's not painful but it can be distressing nonetheless.
Bellyache seems to be a recurrent symptom, it depends on people's individual conditions, do you have a bacteria that already fucks with your stomach, or problems such as ulcers? It may worsen the feeling.
You don't have antiemetics, and vomiting is never the coolest (tm) experience.
Then again the level of pain experienced; it depends on people, and what would i know, those who successfully experienced SN are dead. But there are people who survived it, maybe they also only had benzos and SN. You should try to contact them i guess.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Reactions: peacechoice and x~Sophia~x
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Propranolol my friend.
Propranolol in high doses will stop the signals to the heart.
that I know, but Propranolol is not handed over the counter like it's some kind of candy. We can't expect people to automatically get their hands on them easily.

Reactions: ronigail9
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
that I know, but Propranolol is not handed over the counter like it's some kind of candy. We can't expect people to automatically get their hands on them easily.
If you want it, you can get it. I'd say pretty easily so. But you have to know where to look.

Id say any online pharmacy will do. If you're really desperate you can put up a load of stickers with your contact details on the walls of a hospital department with heart sick patients.
Even if people are sick they still like money.

Last edited:
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
Does anyone know of any online pharmacies that actually sell this kind of stuff?

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Does anyone know of any online pharmacies that actually sell this kind of stuff?
Google search propranolol online pharmacy and you have plenty to choose from.

Reactions: Niftypoint124
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
Propranolol is not essential. So yes you could die on benzos and salt. Just have another prepared drink if you throw up. Lots of people throw up and still die. I would prefer an anti emetic, if possible though.

DaughterOfCamus

DaughterOfCamus

Nov 6, 2020
I know it's been mentioned before on other threads but Propranolol is commonly prescribed for anxiety. There are actually health companies that market it for performance anxiety for musicians, entrepreneurs and students before tests (USA) and do online appointments with a Dr that can prescribe it.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I know it's been mentioned before on other threads but Propranolol is commonly prescribed for anxiety. There are actually health companies that market it for performance anxiety for musicians, entrepreneurs and students before tests (USA) and do online appointments with a Dr that can prescribe it.

what's your opinion? Do you think we go somewhere after death?

DaughterOfCamus

DaughterOfCamus

Nov 6, 2020
what's your opinion? Do you think we go somewhere after death?

I'm not sure. I've been struggling with those thoughts especially since I'm drawing closer to my time to CTB. I would like to think that there is an afterlife because of the good people I've known in life. Part of me hopes there is nothing because I'm just so exhausted and miserable. I'd like to close my eyes and never open them again.

• Love
Reactions: SpinTop555 and seeya2020
S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
I'm not sure. I've been struggling with those thoughts especially since I'm drawing closer to my time to CTB. I would like to think that there is an afterlife because of the good people I've known in life. Part of me hopes there is nothing because I'm just so exhausted and miserable. I'd like to close my eyes and never open them again.
What about preparing a strong benzo drink. Crushing up the pills and adding them to a shot of strong alcohol.
Taking the capsules first then drinking the benzo drink. With the idea of being asleep before you feel any of the effects from the SN

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
What about preparing a strong benzo drink. Crushing up the pills and adding them to a shot of strong alcohol.
Taking the capsules first then drinking the benzo drink. With the idea of being asleep before you feel any of the effects from the SN
Drinking alcohol is not recommanded.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

It would be easy to get them on prescription in UK. GPS hand them out like smarties for anxiety.

S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
Drinking alcohol is not recommanded.
Why's that? But yea no alcohol.
From reading the other capsule threads it looks like it takes some time before they dissolve. You think that would be enough time to pass out from strong Benzos

DaughterOfCamus

DaughterOfCamus

Nov 6, 2020
It's pretty easy to get Propranolol prescribed in the US for anxiety as well especially with the amount of telehealth due to the pandemic.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x