• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

broken beyond repair
Sep 7, 2019
I'm thinking of mixing klonopin (benzodiazepine) with alcohol as I heard it can stop your breathing. Anyone know which dosages of each (or even one of them) would kill me? I weigh about 121 lbs right now if that matters.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pan, alwayssearching, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Sorry but you will be unable to pop your clogs that way, 'tis impossible, will get a nice kip though.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pan and alwayssearching
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've seen the claim that it's impossible to kill yourself with a combination of benzodiazepines and alcohol many times in this forum. I must say that I'm sceptical, to say the very least. There are official statistics from different countries that show that this combination indeed can be deadly. However, there can be no doubt that it's a highly unreliable method. You're much more likely to survive than to die.

Reactions: BeeLoyal, Pan and Wolfjob_dayjob
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Hey @Sensei

I think most of the success as such comes out of folks vomiting due to the alcohol while laying on their backs, which is a tad too random for a useful attempt to end ones life.

Reactions: BeeLoyal, Pan and Fragile
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Maybe it can combined with drowning in the bathtub, is that possible?

Reactions: Pan
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Hey @Sensei

I think most of the success as such comes out of folks vomiting due to the alcohol while laying on their backs, which is a tad too random for a useful attempt to end ones life.

I don't know if that is true or not, but it sounds very plausible. No matter what's the actual cause of death, it seems to be a very random method, as you say.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020
I don't know if that is true or not, but it sounds very plausible. No matter what's the actual cause of death, it seems to be a very random method, as you say.
5 last acts this method is done with exit bag

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
People have definitely died just from the two separately, and especially combined so I have no idea why anyone would say it's impossible because it definitely can kill you. The thing is, you're way more likely to live, so it is not at all reliable and more likely to cause damage and a horrible hangover then death. Back in my partying days in my early 20's (in my 30's now), I've combined large amounts of opiates, alcohol, benzos and a couple of times even MDMA (all being injected except the alcohol) and I wasn't even trying to kill myself, I was stupid but I'm still alive.

Reactions: Sensei and Wolfjob_dayjob
Sadddd

Sadddd

How did I end up here
Jan 26, 2020
unreliable is what i have seen from my research. i don't think the dying when it happens comes from the pills and alcohol

Reactions: BeeLoyal and Wolfjob_dayjob
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe it can combined with drowning in the bathtub, is that possible?
I investigated that possibility after singer Whitney Houston's death. It would appear that drowning in tub is difficult...I am choosing co when it is my time to ctb

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
God I wish benzos and alcohol worked. I love the
combo anyway wouldn't it be nice to go that way?

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
God I wish benzos and alcohol worked. I love the
combo anyway wouldn't it be nice to go that way?
Me too , Would be a great way to go on a high but unfortunately its a no go. It would have been first choice for majority here I am sure...

Reactions: AcornUnderground
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Doesn't work. As a recovering alcoholic I could drink 3 bottles of wine and about 15mg of diazepam when I was done just to help me sleep. That's all it will do. Practically impossible to OD on benzos to be honest unless you drank an inordinate amount of alcohol and an un-prescribible amount of benzos