• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jun 1, 2024
Hello,

I was thinking about ctb with amitriptyline.

In order to do so, you need an anti-emetic and a benzodiazepine such as diazepam or oxazepam. I can get an anti-emetic, but I can't get the benzo.

I actually had a source, but I bought modafinil recently and you had to say you were suffering from excessive sleepiness to get it and in order to get diazepam you need to be suffering from insomnia. They will think it strange if I go from narcolepsy/excessive sleepiness to having insomnia. I could wait a while and order diazepam at some point in the future as my circumstances could have changed and now I be suffering from insomnia again. Maybe. I thought about this and made a mess... I ended up making two new accounts, one has a new name and email but the other has the same name and date of birth, just a different email. I was prevented from ordering as a sign came up and said the account was too similar. They both have the same delivery address. Maybe the account with the same name and date of birth will prevent me from ordering from my original address.

So annoying as I had another source for modafinil. (I bought modafinil as I tried it in the past and I felt it helped with depression).

Could someone please dm me if they know where to get a benzodiazepine online?

I was set on using the amitriptyline method and thought I would be able to get all my meds. :(

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Basically, your only option to get it off the Internet is the dark web, there are tons of write ups on how to use it on here