Rain

Rain

Jul 19, 2019
How much benzo is needed for an OD? I can't use alcohol with my plan, I want to go peacefully and I don't tolerate alcohol. It will end up being painful. What else can I mix the benzos with? Opiates? How can I obtain these if I am housebound? Please help. I am suffering.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Throwaway9787, Donewith_ and 1 other person
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
How much benzo is needed for an OD? I can't use alcohol with my plan, I want to go peacefully and I don't tolerate alcohol. It will end up being painful. What else can I mix the benzos with? Opiates? How can I obtain these if I am housebound? Please help. I am suffering.

I have lots of benzos too... but I think it will be pretty difficult to kill yourself just with benzos.. that's exactly why barbiturates (ex. N) was replaced with benzos because it is much, much safer.

If you have opiates that would help but you will still need a lot of opiates and benzos won't help much.. :/

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Opiates are well easy to order here in the U.K. I don't know about the USA, Valium's are easy too to get hold of here, one sure way to go is Caffeine Anhydrous Powder, yo can order this any place in the world and is legal to buy and own.

Reactions: Donewith_
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Opiates are well easy to order here in the U.K. I don't know about the USA, Valium's are easy too to get hold of here, one sure way to go is Caffeine Anhydrous Powder, yo can order this any place in the world and is legal to buy and own.
i know a vendor who ships F from canada, you can find him on empire market.

Rain

Rain

Jul 19, 2019
Isn't that just caffeine, would counteract the benzo. How would this work?
you can order opiates online from darknet markets.
How do I access the dark web? I have a lot of cognitive problems. I keep trying to read how to get there but get so confused.
i know a vendor who ships F from canada, you can find him on empire market.
How do I get on the dark web?

Last edited:
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Isn't that just caffeine, would counteract the benzo. How would this work?

How do I access the dark web? I have a lot of cognitive problems. I keep trying to read how to get there but get so confused.

Its pure caffeine powder, just 2 table spoon wood be deadly.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019

Step 1. Download Tor Browser.
Step 2. Use Tor Browser to search for market links.
Step 3. Register on a market.
Step 4. Find what you are looking for and find a trusted seller (they have ratings)
Step 5. ???
Step 6. Profit.

It also involves buying some bitcoin so you should get familiar with how the technology works for a bit before you try to buy anything.

Reactions: Glitch, lifeisbutadream, Donewith_ and 1 other person
Rain

Rain

Jul 19, 2019
Step 4. Find what you are looking for and find a trusted seller (they have ratings)
Step 5. ???
Step 6. Profit.

It also involves buying some bitcoin so you should get familiar with how the technology works for a bit before you try to buy anything.
Have you ever bought anything? I don't even know what bitcoin is. I wonder if it's so easy to access these things this way why are so many people here wondering how to end it?

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I've seen this (online), what exactly is the different between caffeine anhydrous and the stuff sold in bottles (290mg) at the pharmacy in terms of potency? How would you consume the powder? This is of course a stimulant and someone warned that it would not be pleasant to have a heart attack but I'm fine with that. What about mixed with pseudoephedrine?
Have you ever bought anything? I don't even know what bitcoin is. I wonder if it's so easy to access these things this way why are so many people here wondering how to end it?
Bitcoin is an intimidating concept but dumb as I am, I figuree it out. The trick is not to use credit or debit to load your bitcoin wallet. Best is cash in person at a machine or through the mail, when they receive it they will load the amount into your digital wallet. You can create a different address everytime you need to send to a vendor. When you pay someone, they will give you the latest address so you should transfer within a few minutes at best... they'll confirm receipt and your end is done. Just wait after that.
Step 5. ???
Step 6. Profit.

Which tor do you recommend? And from where? Smartphone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1