• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

verissimerson

Apr 18, 2019
I've read that although an overdose of Benzodiazepines is unlikely to happen, the combination with a huge amount of alcohol may potentialize the effects over the Central Nervous System and cause respiratory failure and consequently death.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation or knows if this method is reliable, effective and not very painful?

Thank you.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Sick Boy
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I have the same question.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
It's really uncertain whether one will succeed with this method or not, the body's reaction to this combo is mostly unpredictable and this is all the success of this method depends on. Of course there are some "risk" factors, such as old age or poor health. The elderly and the chronically ill are obviously more vulnerable to overdosing on benzos and fatal overdoses occur at lower doses in these individuals.

The key to potentiating this method is adding as many CNS-depressants as possible alongside benzos. Alcohol, barbiturates, opioids and antihistamines are the add-ons of choice, but sedating antidepressants, sedating antipsychotics and anticonvulsants may be useful as well for a combination.

The method is mostly painless as you fall asleep and then may fall into a coma, but its effectiveness varies greatly from person to person which makes it generally not reliable enough.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Superfluous, Roberto and 1 other person
V

verissimerson

Apr 18, 2019
It's really uncertain whether one will succeed with this method or not, the body's reaction to this combo is mostly unpredictable and this is all the success of this method depends on. Of course there are some "risk" factors, such as old age or poor health. The elderly and the chronically ill are obviously more vulnerable to overdosing on benzos and fatal overdoses occur at lower doses in these individuals.

The key to potentiating this method is adding as many CNS-depressants as possible alongside benzos. Alcohol, barbiturates, opioids and antihistamines are the add-ons of choice, but sedating antidepressants, sedating antipsychotics and anticonvulsants may be useful as well for a combination.

The method is mostly painless as you fall asleep and then may fall into a coma, but its effectiveness varies greatly from person to person which makes it generally not reliable enough.
Very helpful. Thank you.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Superfluous
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I've read that although an overdose of Benzodiazepines is unlikely to happen, the combination with a huge amount of alcohol may potentialize the effects over the Central Nervous System and cause respiratory failure and consequently death.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation or knows if this method is reliable, effective and not very painful?

Thank you.
I tried overdoing on benzos (Valium), although not with alcohol because I didn't have any at the time, and all I did was sleep for 24 hours. Of course it depends on the amount you take and dosage. I've read it could take up to 1000+ pills (Valium) at least according to this site: http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/drug-poisoning/drug-mlds

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I think so a former friend of mine had his brother die this way. The autopsy was inconclusive but he was found slumped over behind the bathroom door with a bottle ofxanax he was just prescribed and a bottle of vodka. He was suffering for years from a severe case of Crohns. RIP

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019

Thank you.
I had overdose of benzos, 450mg + antidepressants + some alcohol. Nothing. Just a few days in hospital.
It's not painful, but it's not reliable.

Reactions: verissimerson, Lifeisatrap and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I had overdose of benzos, 450mg + antidepressants + some alcohol. Nothing. Just a few days in hospital.
It's not painful, but it's not reliable.
I'm pretty sure there's a ceiling dose on benzos. A person's body can only absorb so much. If I recall from my old medical textbooks correctly, benzos were designed to take the place of barbiturates because it is incredibly difficult to die from them, unlike N.

I've taken plenty of benzos as ctb attempts and mostly slept alot.

Reactions: verissimerson and Lifeisatrap
N

needtogonow

May 6, 2019
The opioids are key to this method. And you need a lot of them.

Reactions: verissimerson and Lifeisatrap
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
The opioids are key to this method. And you need a lot of them.
While that is true, I've survived Xanax, Ambien, oxycodone and vodka ODs. Metabolism varies from person to person so much. I agree though, it takes large quantities of each. I've been reading about it since last night more, it is frustrating to find exact doses - even in the PPeh for opiates/opioids.

(Sorry if I'm rambling, my insomnia is awful right now)

Reactions: verissimerson, Lifeisatrap, needtogonow and 1 other person